last day online.....

strips of beef marinaded in mustard soy sauce and sesame oil stir fried them then put to one side when i stir fried some veg then added the noodles and beef put a bit more soy in and some 2 tbsp seasame seeds mix and serve mmmmm well the chicken one was 4.5 points but i would add a couple more for beef

yeah im working today finish at 9 no news on the house hopefully its in the paper this week you got any news ???

morning hun just got up how u doin ???

Morning Girlies

Hope you are both well.

What delights are you having for tea tonight KK???

Paula .... fingers crossed for your viewing on saturday!

How long have your houses been on the market?? Mine has been on since march!!!!

xx

not sure whats for tea yet maybe something from the freezer ready meal or quorn sausage & chips will prob make something over the weekend

my house had been on market since end of may with one company have changed now and this ones been 5 weeks have you had any luck ??

I had one viewing on my house back in may .. the people who came were looking at every house that was up for sale in my area. When the feedback came through they said my house had no 'vibe'!
I scrubbed that house ready for them and wish I would have left it as it was when the kids were in!!

Its now in the process of going back to the mortgage company as we have had lots of financial probs and can't afford the mortgage anymore. We moved into rented property a few weeks ago.

xx

oh hun sorry to hear that it must be an awful time for you big hugs xxxxxxx

Yeah it is terrible believe me but we tried everything we could to sell it to no avail!

nevermind tho ... thats life.

xx

im having a crap day emotionally wise TOTM has sprung and im just fed up in general nothing a few voddies wont sort out right now !!

well the voddies have worked a treat and im off to bed now as working tomorrow will be about 430 ish thats if ive not snuck off for a little sleepy

Back