last day online.....

im doing good been weighed and lost 4lbs whoooo hooooo no news on house yet will see him in work later

WELL DONE!!

THAT IS FAB!!!!

xx

Hi KityKat

Good luck with WW. I have just gone back to weightwatchers, but wanted to do the CD diet which I started at the weekend. Oh my god was I ill, I couldnt move for 2 days solid. I actually feel human today as I had some soup late last night. I had to make a decision whether to stick with CD or give it up. And my fiance said this is not right, you are making yourself ill. He says I dont need to go on a diet but your never happy with yourself. I also have come out in a burning rash over my neck and chest and crease of my arm. I think CD was not for me. Although i take my hat of the one who can do it.

I get weighed on a Monday night. So keep in touch and we will keep one another going.

Suzie WongX

p.s. I use my George Foreman Grill all the time, there great.
:)

should be in the next few days hes trying to convince his mate good luck with your 2nd viewing hun xxxx

well im here at last been having trouble with pc but at the mo its all ok im feeling fab at the mo made a lovely curry last nite not too sure on the points as i used half fat coconut milk in it but it was scrummy and was my tuesday nite treat mmmmm well going out in a bit to meet a mate for coffe in town costa coffee skinny latte here we come no news on the house yet hopefully by the end of the week ! fingers crossed well hope you all have a good day xxxxx

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Yay well done you!:party0011::party0011::party0011:
4lb is excellent! you must be thrilled love :)
xx

im doing good thanx mate no new on the house yet hes meeting with matey this weekend so should hear by mon at the latest am off out tonite for a real boozy nite in leeds with mates tonite so need to go shopping !!!! need new jeans so off to matalan in a bit hows u chick ??

yeah im good been having pc probs !! didnt get the jeans btw rogers&rogers in matalan havent got any at the mo didnt think to pop to tesco till real late so gonna wear the ones ive got off out in about 1/2 hr cant wait !!!!!!

Back