last day online.....

going into town (bradford) dont feel too bad but cant stop blowing my bloody nose !!!!! been invited to a posh pub for lunch tomorrow too !

nite was ok didnt help being full of cold ended the nite with a curry :eek: and went for lunch yest total pig really needed comfort food so hence wont be going to ww tomorrow this cold is nasty and i really feel crap but have to go to work so back on diet from now on does anyone know if you have to point beexhams and stuff like that ??

Paula hows the packing going not long now mate xxx

Aww sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly love, hope you're better soon. I'm not sure but I think there are points in Beechams hot drinks but I wouldn't worry about it love, you're ill and you need them.
xx

well came home from work early coz feel soo crap gonna take myself off to bed in a bit for a really early nite (for me anyway )

hi sweetie,hope your feeling better.The packing mate is stressfull,the kids are doin me head in and im crying non stop lolxx

dont cry mate think of it as a new adventure mind u think ill be the same when i go :cry::cry: off to bed now what time is your flight ??

god my body is not used to early nites i went to bed at 9 and woke just after 1 wide awake still feeling rubbish though so had a read and went back to sleep just after 2 got up this morning at 7.30 WTF!! still not feeling good not had a cold like this for ages ! got the aches now gonna go to asda to get supplies as gonna make a chicken soup see if that makes me feel any better not going to work today stuff it ! as you can tell im feeling very sorry for myself :(

Hope you feel better soon mate. I have a viral/flu type thing - im all bunged up and deaf in one ear and I have big red spots on my neck!!! Im at the GP today.......im hoping he prescribes 2 weeks in Barbados.

Ax

Sorry youre not feeling great kitty, hope you took it easy today.

Did you make the chicken soup??

no i didnt i bought a tin as i have got no energy whatsoever !!

you poor pet. Just TRY take it easy and be selfish for a few days. Hope your better soon x

well still feel pretty groggy and weak so off to the docs this afternoon dont think work are too impressed but tough its those that came into work with the cold thats passed it round !!

well was still feeling rubbish so went to the docs shes told me its flu cant prescribe anything just to take ibruprofen & paracetamol lots of fluids and plenty of rest and ordered me to have rest of week off great when i dont get paid grrrr !!! but she said if i dont it will end up much worse got no energy now whatsoever and temp was 38 !! even though she said i felt much hotter

house sale is still on gave solicitor all details yesterday so just gotta wait now oh forgot to mention Ex has gone to look at a room this afternoon !!

Back