last day online.....

Look after yourself! I had flu earlier this year and it was awful, dont be tempted to rush to do too much too soon. If its any consolation, the first week I had it I lost 8lbs :giggle:

Hope youre feeling better soon

*HUGS*

Aww you poor thing, take it as easy as you can love and I hope you're feeling better soon :hug99:
xx

well been feeling absolute sh1te since last sat when am i gonna shake this flu got no energy and no appetite good thing really ! but hate feeling like this really feeling sorry for myself at the mo :cry::cry:

christ i cant afford 2 weeks of work hope im better by monday !!

hiya guys sorry not been around lately but been laid up with flu felt reallt lousy was feeling tons better tonite until ex OH informed me hes moving out during next week :eek::eek: well for those of you who know its not really a shock as weve been split for 3 months anyway but it was a reality shock for me and wasnt expecting it to happen so soon he only went to view the room tonite & picks the keys up monday well i need to know how im gonna survive financially as we normally survive on my wages till he gets paid then the same with his the Basterd has just been bloody paid!! Dont get me wrong i know he needs his wages as needs to pay rent now :eek::eek: think i may take some funds from his account later on today !! cant sleep as soo much going through my mind at the mo and im bloody boiling !

Morning hunni ... there is nothing worse than not being able to sleep!!

Financially ... don't worry about it as you will survive and you will be ok!

xx

Aww Kitty I hope you feel better today love. Men eh? Dont start me!!! My ex is living it up in his Batchelor pad. But you know what - I have coped really well without him - including a flat tyre, broken lights, broken bike ...and all the man type things he usually did (eventually)! With the help of my wonderful family and friends I have begun to get into a little routine and im running the house my way. Its not easy but im doing it! You will do it too just give yourself a bit of time and sit down with a cuppa and plan the finances as best you can.

Hope you feel better today.

Ax

Hiya Guys not having a good time at the mo so diet is well and truly up the swanny after having a bad bout of flu still feeling a bit yuk ive gotta go back to work today as i dont get paid !! OH is moving out on Sunday so things are a bit all over the place to say the least after being together 7.5yrs its bloody hard but im sure i will bounce back the sooner the house is finalised the better Not going to WW at the mo but didnt eat a right lot last week so gonna try and do it myself as funds are gonna be tight for a while
hope everyone is hunky dory xxxxx

hello hunny,

oh you poor thing, flu (which is a bloody nightmare!) and your ex moving out.... not good timing eh?!?!

i'm sure it is for the best that he moves out sooner rather than later chick as you need to get into your own little routine and i just know you're gonna bounce back with a vengance!!

hope you feel ok healthwise??

I know how you feel ex2b and I were together 11 years - it feels longer!! I hope you feel better soon love.

Ax

lots of love to you kitty. im really sorry that things are so tough at the moment. this new chapter of ur life is urs to write. xxxxxxxxx

thanks for all your support guys well im sat here with tears streaming :cry::cry::cry: WTF i need to pull myself together ! Hes packing up some stuff today and were shifting it over on sunday hes asked to keep the keys so he can come when he needs to to carry on moving stuff which im ok with but really i wish he would just stop dragging it out and get it done in one go well see how sunday goes we might get more done than we think hope your all having a good day xxxx

my thoughts will be with you on Sunday hun.
Why doesn't he hire a van & get it all gone on sunday, at least that way you can start afresh on Mon, not wondering when he might turn up, failing that , ask him to let you know when he's coming for stuff then you can make a concious decision as to whether to be there or not (if you feel strong enough to see him)
good luck babes
xx

Morning sweetie ... hope your thoughts are slightly better this morning.

I there no way you and your ex can make another go of it or is it done and dusted?

xx

Jools its done and dusted now the decision i made over 3 months ago so theres no going back now it just makes it final now

Back