Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Morning. :)

Anyway yesterday I did my 44 week pictures (I take pics every 4 weeks) and even though my weight loss and inch loss has been negligible there is a very definite difference in my side pics from 40 weeks so I dont know what Jillian is doing but shes definitely doing something.

The good news is that DS is now staying with a friend on Friday night and DD will be fine on her own so date night can go ahead. :D I also have the guy from the other week phoning me every night now. So many men, so little time, lol.

Ooh post the pics hun :D I need some 'thinspiration' :)

Exciting about the date whoooooop

xxx

Interesting point Jo about the freezer. I had stocked up before xmas and now we cant eat half of it! When i went through and emptied the kitchen, i couldnt bear to throw the frozen stuff out. Maybe i need to invite a bunch of people over for lunch and serve it all on one go? Lol

Morning all.

Flying visit again just to say that I've already lost over 1lb of my weekend gain. The scales are once again starting with 185 but ill get below it by the end of the week if it kills me.

Morning Jo :wavey:

Drat Bren. Youve just reminded me I havent done Jillian yet. Ah well Ill do some catching up on here and get on with day 16.

Hey Jo. xx

Morning folks.

No movement on the scales today but there are still 2 days to go until Friday. I've decided I'm going to give level 3 of Jillian a go today so wish me luck. Something tells me I'm going to need it.

Mucho luck on level 3 :D

Morning Jo, that'll be hard work I bet

Morning Jo. "enjoy" jillian! :)

level 3 is fab :D

Ok who's bright idea was level 3? I actually thought my legs were going to give way under me at one point. That said though as soon as I finished it I did the hoovering so I'm not as weak as I think. Legs feeling like jelly now though.

i love level 3 - better than evil level 1! hope you followed the easy one x

Wouldn't even have considered following Natalie. That would be suicide! Definitely level 2 for me. I'm missing it already lol.

Back