Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

Morning Jo love :)

Morning all.

Diet has been back to normal from yesterday so hoping for a sts tomorrow. Still have 3 weeks worth of Exante to use up so I really need to get back into it and I could have the best part of a stone off before my holidays. Really need to buy holiday clothes but dont know what size to get. I can see me rushing out the day before I go and then frantically trying to pack, lol.

I feel a bit the same, then I think how little baggage allowance I have and think, pack as little as possible and hope for the best lol xxx

We (she) always packs to much

I always pack too much as well.

Decided I'm having an Atkins day tomorrow coz I'm desperately craving food right now. I've also made a definitive decision that I'm going to stick with Exante until I get to 174lbs which will take me to an overweight bmi. That should only be another week, 2 at the max. It also leaves me with only a stone left to lose which can take as long as it likes to come off. I'm going to try to only weigh once a month to ensure I'm not gaining and keep me on track but I might not quite manage to overcome my scale obsession quite so much lol.

Im a bad scale hopper, its an awful thing ha ha

Good luck with getting to 174, really not that far at all now xx

The less said about todays wi the better. The scales haven't moved since Monday so I'm 3lbs up on posted weight.

Really looking forward to eating today though and will hopefully have that 3lbs off by next week.

Just had breakfast and it was the best thing I've ever tasted lol. Anyway todays food is
B: cheese omlette
L: bacon and egg muffins with salad
D: sausage with veg

Morning Jo, that's a nice breakfast :)

Well a trip to the doctors to enquire about excess skin removal went well this afternoon. She is going to do a letter and tell them that its interfering with exercise and stuff. Obviously there are no guarantees and chances are they will say no anyway but there is nothing to lose in asking so fingers crossed.

Morning Jo, is theskin not receding then, I was lucky and my "apron" went of it's own accord

How long were you overweight though, Jim? If it was only a couple of years or so your skin won't have settled like that or lost it's elasticity. When the weight gain is a slow process and you've lived with it for a while it's much less likely to recede. I was big for nearly 10 years, I don't know about Joanne, and my loose skin is awful.

Maybe it's just another thing that's harder for women, though, as I know a lot of women left with quite bad overhang just from one pregnancy.

Really really really wish I could get something done about mine.

You're right Rose and I've always been big. I hardly ever go out nowadays without control underwear of some kind and its not because of the fat any more. Don't get me wrong, there's still quite a bit of fat there but it wouldn't be nearly as bad without the excess skin around it.

Oh Susie, that made me smile even though it really shouldn't! I wish mine would go away, surgery is not an option for me as I am a wuss but don't think it has budged much in the last year unfortunately.

KWYM I really don't fancy surgery either - but might change my mind when I get to the point where it's a real issue for me

Back