Last meal

I was already on a diet when I started CD and therefore didn't have much of a last meal. Did mean that the first week on CD wasn't so bad. I am going to stay with mother next week so I'm treating it as my week off. I'm terrified and don't really want to eat. Sticking to 2 packs a day with an evening meal and the odd glass of wine. Am convinced that I'll come back the size of a house!

mine was a big lamb kerbab with cheesy garlic bread, salad of course ;) and garlic mayo, followed by ben and jerrys cookie dough and half an easter egg. clear to see i cut down my carbs before starting :|

mine was A turkey salad buffet on new years day...not very exciting but i tried to cut down before the diet so it didnt feel like i was giving everything up in one go!

My last meal was...Sirlion Steak, Peppercorn Sauce, Chips, Onion Rings, Veggies and Bread! OMG I would "kill" to have that now :cry::cry: haha! xx

i had special fried rice, chips and curry sauce, plus half an easter egg it was stunning! my CDC did say to not have too much stodgy food as it'll take longer to ket into ketosis but i didnt care! i still managed to lose 7lbs in my 1st week so really i think you should take advantage of your 'last supper' and eat and be merry!

I started on the Monday, on the Friday I went out for dim sums and cocktails (rose petal and lychee martinis) for lunch, then on to two parties, before coming home totally twatted at about 4am.

Don't think I ate much of anything on Saturday.

On Sunday my husband cooked roast lamb and we shared a bottle of prosecco. That was my last 'non-diet' meal. 31st July 2011.

Back