Last night I blew it !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Last night I blew it food wise.

Sis took us out to a Wok restaurant to celebrate our silver wedding which is next month and she will miss.

It was absolutely delicious, absolutely, bloody delicious. I enjoyed every mouthful. I had loads of fish, followed meat with noodles and rice and even blew it further with a pudding of lychee's,ice-cream and oranges. No alcohol though as I will never drink it again.

I was thrilled at how easy it was to just go back onto SW this morning and have no desire to eat off plan again. Another ghost laid.

Well done! How positive that you can enjoy last night for what it was and know that it won't sabotage your weight loss as you can get straight back to it. Good for you and many congratulations on your anniversary!
ps - o/t - I have bmi envy noticing that you've gone under 30 ... how fab!

Sounds fab Sue, and I have often found that a good "blow-out" can bring decent rewards in terms of losses, because it shakes your body out of its "dieting" frame of mind and makes it think it is running on higher calories and so you get a better drop. Ignore whatever WI says this weekend, and look towards the next one. Well done for snapping straight back into the plan - that is ultimately what we are all aiming to be able to do - to have the occasional splurge but eat healthily for the majority of the time, and you did it! Good stuff :)

Well done Sue!!

Sounds like a lovely meal as well, hope you enjoyed every mouthful!! What a great positive step for you to get straight back on the horse without any feelings of guilt - I'm still not there yet!!

Thanks my friends for allowing me one night off with really positive feed back lol !!

After my fruit and yogurt breakfast and my ryvita and boiled egg salad lunch, I feel sooooooo virtuous.

And too bloody good to be true..

34215-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Innocent-Flying-Stick-Angel-Girl-With-A-Halo.jpg

Don't let your halo slip, lol!!

Back