Last Non Exante Day for a while !!!

missvix

Hi All
This is my first time doing a VLCD, my packs arrived yesterday and I have just got back from a family bbq, done my measurements and am reading up on here for any hints and tips.

Gonna do some photos in a bit and weigh myself first thing tomorrow, then thats it, Im there, and I so dont want to fail.

Will be checkin in on here lots to keep myself motivated.

Gonna be dreamin bout ketosis tonight lol

Vickie
XX

Hello Vickie, and welcome :) It's a great site here, with loads of support & encouragement. Good luck as you get stuck into those packs, and keep drinking the water. Hope the first few days go quickly for you and all goes well. You can do it :)

Thanks Rachel and Emma
Im now on day 2, Im finding it OK, not struggling with the hunger yet but Im not liking the shakes or soups lots but keep telling myself they are fuel not a tasty meal, look forward the the bars when I have them and make them last most of the afternoon!

Got 3 stone to lose, so quite a long way to go, gonna take it a week at a time i think and try my best.

The highlight of my day is adsa diet cherry coke!!! tastes V good at the mo lol

Good luck to you both too
Vix

missvix said:
Thanks Rachel and Emma
Im now on day 2, Im finding it OK, not struggling with the hunger yet but Im not liking the shakes or soups lots but keep telling myself they are fuel not a tasty meal, look forward the the bars when I have them and make them last most of the afternoon!

Got 3 stone to lose, so quite a long way to go, gonna take it a week at a time i think and try my best.

The highlight of my day is adsa diet cherry coke!!! tastes V good at the mo lol

Good luck to you both too
Vix

I hope the magic packets work for you! It does get easier especially once the hunger goes. The start is the most difficult, get through week one and you are winning.
Watch the weight fall off. I don't like the bars at all, like eating cardboard. But everyone is different. Lots of water is crucial.
Good luck. GSQ

Thanks GSQ, your weight loss is fab! well done, do feel really motivated at the minute, hope its lasts! Thinks my lack of hunger is coz Im full on water lol, really thought I would be starving, also made me realise just how much I wa seating before!!!! my fridge and cupboards are bursting coz I havent been picking at stuff!
Day 2 done, looking forward to Day 3
Vix

Well done for getting through the first 2 days - always the hardest I think. I dont like the soups or the bars but am enjoying the shakes. Hope Day 3 goes well for you.

well done on your first couple of days. I'm on my last day today, can't wait until my stuff comes tomorrow!! We'll have to compare notes !!

Thanks Emma, Ive really not stuggled with the hunger which has surprised me! that maybe because Im not lovin the shakes or soups tho and arent that fussed whether I have them lol. Have lost 3 and 3/4 lbs in first two days which has spurred me on! V happy with that.

Good luck Keely! If I can do it anyone can! havent felt tired or shaky had headaches or anything, honestly been easier than I thought, of course, its very disciplined but the shakes and soups are so quick and easy to make, other diets I have done have been so time consumin, this makes a nice change.

Good luck, Im nearly done on day 3 now, and still feeling motivated.

Vix

Note to self
NEVER EVER COOK CHOCOLATE BANANA BUNS FOR YOUR FAMILY WHEN FOLLOWING THIS DIET, THE SMELL WAS AMAZING AND IM NOW GRUMPY COZ IM MISSING OUT LOL
VIX xx

missvix said:
Note to self
NEVER EVER COOK CHOCOLATE BANANA BUNS FOR YOUR FAMILY WHEN FOLLOWING THIS DIET, THE SMELL WAS AMAZING AND IM NOW GRUMPY COZ IM MISSING OUT LOL
VIX xx

Awwww Vix

I have been biting my OHs head off all day poor man just because he is slim and can eat when I can't :)

Well done on not eating them

Hey Vix
My packs should be coming tomorrow!! I'm so excited lol, can't wait!! Just hoping a.. it works and b... I can stick to it!

Hi Keely

I was like that waiting for mine to arrive!, I think it defo works if you stick to it, I have been pleasantly surprised by how Ive coped with it with no side effects at all (so far) Hope u feel just as OK when you start.
Have tried all the stuff now, bars are really nice, choc shake I find the nicest and the soups are OK, I blend the shakes with ice, gonna try the vanilla one hot tomorrow with a bit of coffee.

We can do it
X

Hi Keely

I was like that waiting for mine to arrive!, I think it defo works if you stick to it, I have been pleasantly surprised by how Ive coped with it with no side effects at all (so far) Hope u feel just as OK when you start.
Have tried all the stuff now, bars are really nice, choc shake I find the nicest and the soups are OK, I blend the shakes with ice, gonna try the vanilla one hot tomorrow with a bit of coffee.

We can do it
X

Yes we can !!!!
I'm gonna try the vanilla n coffee drink for sure as it sounds yummy. I'm getting the week pack so I can try all the bits and see what I like most. I actually feel sick at the minute as I have filled myself with stuff I won't be having from tomorrow lol. My method to my madness was if I have a shed load of naughties today and make myself feel sick then I'll put myself off wanting anymore and it won't be so hard to be f**d free

Hi guys, I am also waiting for my first bumper back to arrive as well! Ordered it yesterday so it should be here tomorrow! I only bought the shakes one since I've tried LL before and know from that experience that the soups are just not my thing. I'm excited to get going on my weight loss journey eeeekkkk!! :D

I have the variety pack too Keely, thought it best to try everything and see what I liked best, was looking on the site to see what to order next, dont want to get bored by cutting down my choices so even though Im not so keen on some of the stuff, its all edible,so reckon will order a mixed bumper pack next.

I cut down on my carbs a couple of days before just to help me get into it, not sure if it helped or not! really interesting reading on here which foods are low carb. Feels like a big project finding out all about it all but it keeps you motivated and interested.

Let me know how you go tomorrow, Best of luck, you'll be fine x

Good luck to you too Lozza, I hear the shakes are better than the LL ones, I imagine they are from mcd when I drink them lol.

Vix

Back