Last person to post wins!

weighing all the time gets us used to what we should be in the morning and the difference to what it is at night. i think serial weighing is good for me even though i know it is bad for some!
dont forget that drinking at least 2lts of water a day also helps ;)

just think of the extra cals you are burning each time you have to make extra loo runs :D
i cant count how much water i drink a day. at least 8 pints and i have a pint during the night but i also have to go wee maybe one or two times in the night. when my son learns to sleep through the night i will cut it down as dont really affect me atm! :)

if your not used to it then too much water can be bad but as long as you have if throughout the day it should be fine. i have always been a heavy water drinker. i also have the zero drinks and tea's and coffee's during the day :)

Me me me!!

Having a lovely holiday Julie!! It's boiling here and even managed to tan somewhat!! Feel like I've put three stone on but mostly water I'm hoping!!

Oh no fear of sun damage Julie I am theeeee worlds most careful sunbather... Factor 50 every half hour and I sit in the shade mostly with a hat on lol I have such pale skin that I just sizzle on mention of the sun.

Back