Last person to post wins!

i agree!! xx

Gorgeous weather here... Although I am
In turkey!!

want chicken!!!

Wow, what a great weight loss, well done, you must be so pleased!! Tasha x

Wow, what a great weight loss, well done, you must be so pleased!! Tasha x

thanking thee!!!

Yes, its good. This diet cuts through fat like a hot knife through butter.

Thank God that it does as I have a looooooooooong way to go...

yeah fine, still 100% ordered my new packs today i cant wait to have a bar! its been like 2 weeks! just to feel the sensation of chewing :D

Help!! I have been weighing myself everyday and losing weight daily with glee, but the last two days nothing, I have actually put on a pound and have not changed anything is this normal? Tasha 8+(

unfortunately not, been and gone about a week ago? Tasha x

dont worry tasha that happened to me and this summer coming back from uni i basically have done nothing, literally hardly left the house one day i went and saw tigers and lions etc with my brother as he had this present to go feed them, then after i went to a nightclub drunk water and "danced" i was expecting to lose weight as i actually was active, i put on a 1lb i was kinda disheartened next day id lost that and another 2 :) also depending what week your on if your on the second week weight loss is not usually too high, wait and see until WI

how do you post pictures i was gonna do a one month progress thing, theres not too much difference but there is a little :)

i think this is why we are told not to weigh every day! i am also a daily weigher. well, i am a serial weigher and weigh every time i visit the bathroom. weight does vary throughout the day and some days i do see a gain. try to weigh yourself once a week if you can or if not then only go by your weekly total loss.
sorry, not much help :(

It is so disheartening to get under a specific weight and watch everyone eating which is torture and then put on weight, when nothing has changed, people have told me it is probably just my body sorting it is self out and I will probably get a larger loss later in the week. I am serial weigher, I weigh myself every time I go to the loo, I know I am very sad!! Tasha x

im a serial weigher i weigh when i get up, before i have my first pack, and anytime between that if i go to the toilet lool

Back