Last Person To Post Wins

sounds like a plan...Jamie would live off tins of beans and yoghurts if I let him.

I'd promised Ian dinner when he got home tonight, but I forgot to get the mince out till too late so..... sent him to the pizza place :eek: (its only open about twice a week - fortunately, today is one of them!!!)

My 2 would live off sausages and chips and yoghurts if I let them lol!

Pizza's healthy! Carbs in the base, protein in the 'cheese' and meat, and easily 5 a day in the veggies! ;);):D

It wasnt that nice actually :cry: Certainly not worth buggering up my 'reasonable' week for - at least I only had two little pieces...... and as I've had more of a 'foody' week this week with being ill at the beginning - i'm not too worried!

It wasnt that nice actually :cry: Certainly not worth buggering up my 'reasonable' week for - at least I only had two little pieces...... and as I've had more of a 'foody' week this week with being ill at the beginning - i'm not too worried!

Don't worry too much though, it's just a blip. :D

Don't worry too much though, it's just a blip. :D

I know. Should still be 'on target' for this weeks WI.... I only set tiny targets nowadays! (If at all hehe)
Now my youngest is drving me mad - wants me to play Narnia with him - big bruv is staying at his mates so its just me to entertain him :eek:

I know. Should still be 'on target' for this weeks WI.... I only set tiny targets nowadays! (If at all hehe)
Now my youngest is drving me mad - wants me to play Narnia with him - big bruv is staying at his mates so its just me to entertain him :eek:

Hehe I've had that all day from Amy, "Play with me Mum." She brought her dancemat downstairs but it's not working :confused: so she's been rolling around wrapped up in it like an Egyptian princess lol! :D

:D Evening folks, im back, pulling my hair out trying to book a weekend away, a hotel spa break has gone from £348 last year to £454 this year :mad:

Use your Tesco points if you have any. My sister saves hers up and has a spa break with her hubby every year. :D

:D Its lesleys birthday next month, just looking at a week in spain for under £400 including flights and transfers :D

and there's me thinking it was my xmas pressie :rolleyes:

:D no she needs to get away from here for a bit, the doctor told her yesterday, nana is going in a home for a week next month so she can rest:sigh:

No words from our Becky, how was her reccie?
She’s late and we’re sleepy, she sad or she weepy?
We’re waiting for news, to bypass our blues
So come along Becky don’t leave us all tetchy
Give us the lowdown and share in the showdown

With fear and with dread, I’m last on this thread !

but then it is 3.20 in the morning :)

Just in from work cream crackered :(

I have a sore throat :(

Back