Last Person To Post Wins

TBH I'm not sure.... I think I have to get a sick note from my GP and I don't think he'd be willing to give me one just because I've got a badly burst blood vessel! :rolleyes: I'm not sure what I'm entitled to really...:confused:

I think it depends on how long you have worked for them....When I worked for the Co-op we were allowed 13 days sick a year with pay. I expect every where is different..you should find out tho.
Also you don't usually have to have a sick note until the 7th day..you have do a self notification up til then.

As far as I understand, I won't get paid for being off sick :confused: I'll probably have to volunteer to make up the hours in order to get my full month's wage. We do get given an information booklet when we start working for Asda but haven't got a clue where it is now as I've been there for 2 years lol. :rolleyes::eek:

I wish I didnt have to touch it but it is amazing how far kids can make a pack of crisps go.:rolleyes::D

Ooooh yes, I remember it well! Crisps are evil! :D

As far as I understand, I won't get paid for being off sick :confused: I'll probably have to volunteer to make up the hours in order to get my full month's wage. We do get given an information booklet when we start working for Asda but haven't got a clue where it is now as I've been there for 2 years lol. :rolleyes::eek:

Ooooh yes, I remember it well! Crisps are evil! :D

hoovering now done, now off for a relaxing bath see you all in the morning...... I WIN:D

good night everyone

Doing pretty good...just had my last client of the day..................caught up on the washing, going to have my 1st shake in a mo. Think I will have a hot choc orange....wow the excitement!!!

Evening all where is everyone? I guess I will just have to declare myself winner again.:party0023::party0019::party0016::party0011::thankyou::grouphugg::queen:

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::sign0151::D:D:D:D:D:D

:D Every body move over, the king is back, had a busy weekend, watched my Football team beat Wigan, then went to my sisters in staffordshire, got back about an hour ago, you lot have been quiet since i`ve been away :D The crown is still mine :p

No it's MINE!!!! :p:p:p

:D Eye Eye, wrong again Carol, it belongs to me not you, and as you only have one good eye you will not be able to see me when i sneak up and grab my crown from you :D

:D Eye Eye, wrong again Carol, it belongs to me not you, and as you only have one good eye you will not be able to see me when i sneak up and grab my crown from you :D

Ooh some eye jokes! I haven't heard them for............minutes! lol:rolleyes::rolleyes:;) Unfortunately for you, I can still see from both eyes, even though the kids tell me I looked like the Terminator last week! :rolleyes:

Back