Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

T'internet back on yesterday so just catching up on diarys. Had a bad day this week where I could not stop eating but hope to get rid of any gain by tuesday ;-)
Happy sunday everyone and good luck x

*bridezilla* said:
T'internet back on yesterday so just catching up on diarys. Had a bad day this week where I could not stop eating but hope to get rid of any gain by tuesday ;-)
Happy sunday everyone and good luck x

Happy Sunday Hun x

After having a mini whinge about mean people and how their comments have a real impact on how we see ourselves on Naz's diary (sorry) I really need to take a good look at why i'm doing this and really push myself to finish what i've started!
I've got just over 2 stone to lose to get to my first (and hopefully last) goal so about time I sorted myself out. I have about 7 weeks supply of exante so i'm determined to get as close to goal as possible by then. Hopefully I wont need to buy another months supply but possibly a box of 50 shakes while re-introducing food after week 8!

Sounds like a plan so i'll do it! Wish me luck ;-)

I so understand what you mean about how people's comments can affect our diets. I have always been 'big' and have been asked if I was pregnant even when I am definitely not but now I have the opposite problem!
People just can't get used to me losing weight and often tell me I have lost enough now and don't 'need' to lose any more I feel like screaming 'I'm still 12 and a half stone and only 5'3" FFS!'
When I am asked how much I have lost and I proudly say over 3 stone I get the feeling by the look on their faces they are thinking "bloody hell she was fat!" and I suppose I was but not any more ;) I will get to my goal of 10st 7 because I want to and to all those who tell me I have lost enough already...you are only jealous!

Rant over! Lol

Thanks ali, I wish people said that to me lol x
I don't feel like I look any different but I know i've dropped sizes. Still feel fat!!!

Wi today and i've stayed the same..my own fault..had a carb day last week and just could not stop eating! Not been loo either and feel really bloated and bunged up!!
Time for the dulcolax me thinks..maybe tomorrow evening as i'm in a meeting all day tomorrow, don't want any accidents .. TMI ;-)

Thanks ali, I wish people said that to me lol x
I don't feel like I look any different but I know i've dropped sizes. Still feel fat!!!

Wi today and i've stayed the same..my own fault..had a carb day last week and just could not stop eating! Not been loo either and feel really bloated and bunged up!!
Time for the dulcolax me thinks..maybe tomorrow evening as i'm in a meeting all day tomorrow, don't want any accidents .. TMI ;-)

I had a time, a long while back, when I wrote in my diary that I felt fat although I had lost over 2 stone. I couldn't see it myself then I decided to hunt out some before pics and took some new ones to compare plus I measured myself. It still didn't 'click' it has something to do with the brain needing time to catch up with our sudden losses.
Well, all of a sudden a few weeks back I started to feel good about myself and bought some new smaller clothes as an incentive to get into them only to find they already fit!!! Really strange but I hope your brain will catch up soon and will see how far you have come as you are doing so well :D xx

tubbynomore said:
I had a time, a long while back, when I wrote in my diary that I felt fat although I had lost over 2 stone. I couldn't see it myself then I decided to hunt out some before pics and took some new ones to compare plus I measured myself. It still didn't 'click' it has something to do with the brain needing time to catch up with our sudden losses.
Well, all of a sudden a few weeks back I started to feel good about myself and bought some new smaller clothes as an incentive to get into them only to find they already fit!!! Really strange but I hope your brain will catch up soon and will see how far you have come as you are doing so well :D xx

Thanks Ali, I have been big for soo long and have looked at old pic's and still can't see much me a difference. Still have a long way to go x

diembroadhurst said:
See now I couldn't see how fantastic I looked until I gained a few stone and then realised too late that I should have been happy where I was. But now I know - I know where I need to get to to acheive the same look. It doesn't matter ultimately when you find out as long as you do have that lightbulb moment - because at some point you have to stop dieting and start living xx

I know what you mean, I was happy when I didn't have to worry if I could get into something and shop anywhere! I am definitely feeling better just need to shift a little more to get to the next clothes size stage ;-) thanks x

I cannot believe its sunday already...not really sure where this weeks gone!!

Had a bad week...i finally got around to moving the wedding date..to be told by holiday company that's its been cancelled as I missed the final balance day. They said they let me know by email...not had anything! So lost my deposit and 30% of costs! Really p#*§<d off!!
Won't be able to rebook with whats left as lost over a grand :'( I will complain but not sure it will get me anywhere..with other half still out of work maybe its not meant to be....

I have not been very good this week...not had any food meals just been picking at things all week and I did have some mini rolls at work..it was soo irresistible....and soo worth it!
Could be reasons for headaches as well as drinking enough water!

Well line drawn so need to stay 100% from now!! No excuses!!

Ps Need to win the lottery..please send positive vibes x

Last edited:
Aw that's really bad news about your wedding :( hope you manage to sort something out... xx

Misspiggy1981 said:
Aw that's really bad news about your wedding :( hope you manage to sort something out... xx

Thanks mp, been on at them again and they're coming back to me as I can't find the email confirming I had til 10 July move or pay balance..we'll see!!

Thought i'd mix it up a little and had a vanilla shake with coffee...big mistake...feel quiet sick now! Don't think i'll try that again in a hurry :-S

Anyways still on track and 2 litres down...

just wanted to pop my head in and say hi and well done, i started ts for the first time last Monday so will be weighing in for the first time tomorrow morning and looking forward to it. Have read about 27 pages of your diary and you are brilliant and doing so well, good luck with eerything

Hol xx

hollyadele said:
just wanted to pop my head in and say hi and well done, i started ts for the first time last Monday so will be weighing in for the first time tomorrow morning and looking forward to it. Have read about 27 pages of your diary and you are brilliant and doing so well, good luck with eerything

Hol xx

Glad you're still awake..not the most interesting diary! Got to say this site is fab for support x thank you x
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Well..yesterday went well got all packs and water in..yay me!
Starting blue's 100% for 100 days today! Hoping I'll be maintaining at the end of it and at goal x wish me luck x

Back