Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

babezone said:
aww yeah 3lb is great hunni!! perfect infact for the average stone a month, my scales arnt being to great this week so think im going to be having a slow week this one... xxx

Thanks sam i'm happy with the loss considering it is TOTM. Yay x

Morning all, hope everyones doing well. Haven't really posted much as I have been so tired! When I started exante I had so much energy whether I had 4 hours sleep or 8. Now I am struggling to get 3-4 hours sleep and am so tired and lethargic. Not sure why but been about 1-2 weeks now. Anyway yesterday was fine had 3 packets but only managed 1.5 litres of water. So cold! I can't drink warm water so had extra teas! Scales are up 1.5 lbs today but should even out for next week. Good luck to everyone x

Yer im finding the water harder to drink this time round. But i know that it really contributes to how much you loose. i try to look at it as 6 pints of water a day and i try to drink about half a pint a time lol. i didnt love the black tea at all so not having any hot drinks would love a nice real sugard tea with full fat milk lol or even semi skimmed.
Your doing well tho hun. the energy levels like you say are probably down to the amount of sleep your getting could you not up it 2 hours?
your doing great hunni xxxx

it does seem harder with it being so cold. I have had the odd cup of tea with bit of milk. Cant see it will make any difference. My Hubby has warm vanilla shake with coffee in to make a latte but warm shakes dont appeal to me.

Hello I'm the same with green teas... :) your doing fab hunnie x

babezone said:
Yer im finding the water harder to drink this time round. But i know that it really contributes to how much you loose. i try to look at it as 6 pints of water a day and i try to drink about half a pint a time lol. i didnt love the black tea at all so not having any hot drinks would love a nice real sugard tea with full fat milk lol or even semi skimmed.
Your doing well tho hun. the energy levels like you say are probably down to the amount of sleep your getting could you not up it 2 hours?
your doing great hunni xxxx

Thanks x trying with the sleep but not happening. I normally have a litre before work, 1.5 at work then the rest when I get back but so cold! I can't have black tea so I do add a little skimmed milk ;-) hope you're ok x

Hi, don't get a lot of time on here but trying to catch up with every ones diary as and when i can. I really enjoyed reading yours. Like you said the support on here is fantastic and everyone is so supportive having been through or going through the same journey. I think this journey so far for me has been so much easier knowing i have it to turn to. Well done on your weight loss so far :)

lastslim said:
Hi, don't get a lot of time on here but trying to catch up with every ones diary as and when i can. I really enjoyed reading yours. Like you said the support on here is fantastic and everyone is so supportive having been through or going through the same journey. I think this journey so far for me has been so much easier knowing i have it to turn to. Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Thanks for that! You're doing really well 11lbs in 2 weeks is great! Well done and thanks for popping in x

Hi all, planned to have a WS meal today but went out the window when I got there and I had a naughty drink! ;-) No regrets though as it was lovely! X Back to the soup tonight then TS tomorrow x

Hi all, hope your all doing well. After my non WS meal on Thursday I went back to TS yesterday but only managed 2 shakes. So hungry today and ended up having chips at work! Really loved it : ) back to a soup this evening then TS again tomorrow onwards x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Keep it up hunni your doing great. ive only managed to have 1 shake today and am half way through a meal bar i wold of had the other but i had no cold water nor frozen ice cubes and the shakes just arnt the same to me without being ice cold!! xxx

Yay glad your doing well... Hope TS goes smoothly again for you today xx

Hi all. Not had a good few days as seem to be nibbling on anything available. But TS today and felt fine. Drawn a line under last week and a fresh start today. Scales still show a teeny tiny loss but official WI tomorrow. I'll be happy with any loss x

At least you have got back on it, thats all that counts :). Hope tomorrow goes well

Good morning. After a bad few days I have lost a whopping 1 lb! I am actually pleased as I thought I might gain this week. Back on it now and yesterday was fine. Hoping for a good loss next week.

Good morning. After a bad few days I have lost a whopping 1 lb! I am actually pleased as I thought I might gain this week. Back on it now and yesterday was fine. Hoping for a good loss next week.

yay well done you :).... x

TS all day yesterday so pleased as I felt the hunger pangs at about 11.30 and then again at 7.00 but resisted and stuck to water yay!!! Bunged up again so will have to try a fatal concoction tonight! Bought some coke zero yesterday so might try that later, never liked coke as a child so will give it a go just for a change from water.

Well done hunni 1lb is still
1lb I've had rather a crap few days myself. But decided enough was enough enjoyed that 3 days off managed to have no real healthy food besides coleslaw lol. Arr best go update m diary " runs through that hall of shame" lol xxx

Back