Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

shellyn1980 said:
Hi ali, i'm fine. Did not give in yesterday but still have 3 weeks of soups left :-( I like the vegetable & chicken but now starting to dislike the tomato/basil and mushroom. Struggling with water this week. Feel really bloated from monday :-( finally went to the loo yesterday...hooray! Never want to get that bunged up again! Dulcolax, senakot and dulcoease combination :-S

Oh shelly you poor thing x well done Hun x you are doing so well x

I must be one of the only people who loves the soups (except the T&B) but hates the shakes!
My favourite is the vegetable, which I'd actually eat if I wasn't dieting! But I also really like the mushroom, despite hating normal mushroom soup!
I must be a bit strange I think :eek:

Alex_1978 said:
I must be one of the only people who loves the soups (except the T&B) but hates the shakes!
My favourite is the vegetable, which I'd actually eat if I wasn't dieting! But I also really like the mushroom, despite hating normal mushroom soup!
I must be a bit strange I think :eek:

I love the veg soup as well. In an ideal world I would want vanilla and strawberry shake and mainly veg soup with occasional chicken. Too expensive to get them separately! I am really hungry today but just had a shake so will try to stay TS today :) you're doing great and I really wish I could get losses like you x

Aw...thank you, but you're doing brilliantly too! I know it's hard not to compare, but we're all so different, and I was a fair bit heavier than you when I started Exante.
Just try to give yourself credit for what you've already lost - you're doing great! I have it easy in so many ways, because my man is doing this with me. It means I'm not tempted by food, and it also keeps me on the straight and narrow because I wouldn't want to fall off the wagon and for him to follow me - if that makes sense?

I've also been having a spot of trouble in the toilet department :eek: luckily, I've had a bit of movement today, but it took 2-3 nights of senokot before bed to get things going!

Hope the hunger subsides soon for you...and keep glugging that water!
x

shellyn1980 said:
I love the veg soup as well. In an ideal world I would want vanilla and strawberry shake and mainly veg soup with occasional chicken. Too expensive to get them separately! I am really hungry today but just had a shake so will try to stay TS today :) you're doing great and I really wish I could get losses like you x

You can now get a box of 50 of any single flavour for £56 so as cheap as the bumper packs :)

DustQueen said:
You can now get a box of 50 of any single flavour for £56 so as cheap as the bumper packs :)

I know I couldn't decide which ones to get but at that time thought i'd get bored if I just got 1/2 flavours. Roll on november so I can order more!

Alex_1978 said:
Aw...thank you, but you're doing brilliantly too! I know it's hard not to compare, but we're all so different, and I was a fair bit heavier than you when I started Exante.
Just try to give yourself credit for what you've already lost - you're doing great! I have it easy in so many ways, because my man is doing this with me. It means I'm not tempted by food, and it also keeps me on the straight and narrow because I wouldn't want to fall off the wagon and for him to follow me - if that makes sense?

I've also been having a spot of trouble in the toilet department :eek: luckily, I've had a bit of movement today, but it took 2-3 nights of senokot before bed to get things going!

Hope the hunger subsides soon for you...and keep glugging that water!
x

I know I shouldn't compare but always do. I am genuinely happy for everyone but then think well whats wrong with me? I wish I could lose this quickly! I know it will take time and I will eventually get there! Next goal for end of october is to get in the 12's x thanks everyone for the pep talk x

I know I shouldn't compare but always do. I am genuinely happy for everyone but then think well whats wrong with me? I wish I could lose this quickly! I know it will take time and I will eventually get there! Next goal for end of october is to get in the 12's x thanks everyone for the pep talk x

Compare your losses with mine hun you'll definitely feel better about yourself :p
Remember it's a marathon not a sprint ;)

DustQueen said:

You've done brilliantly! You've just hit a plateau and with everything going on in your life who can blame you. I don't have any excuses it is just me picking at things especially when OH has foods to help him put on weight! Not fair. I just look at his food and I put on 10lbs x

shellyn1980 said:
You've done brilliantly! You've just hit a plateau and with everything going on in your life who can blame you. I don't have any excuses it is just me picking at things especially when OH has foods to help him put on weight! Not fair. I just look at his food and I put on 10lbs x

Yeah but my losses are slow too just been doing this forever :)

New day and enough with the self sabotage! Had a shake earlier so will have a soup in a bit! Will have a WS day on 20th as have a works lunch but TS the rest of the way from today!

shellyn1980 said:
New day and enough with the self sabotage! Had a shake earlier so will have a soup in a bit! Will have a WS day on 20th as have a works lunch but TS the rest of the way from today!

Good luck! X

enjoyed reading your diary hun....your weight loss is fab compared to any normal diet! Just keep doing a day at a time and before you know it you will be where you want to be. im impatient too and just want to be thin....

ginger&proud said:
enjoyed reading your diary hun....your weight loss is fab compared to any normal diet! Just keep doing a day at a time and before you know it you will be where you want to be. im impatient too and just want to be thin....

Hi ginger, thanks for taking the time to pop in and read my journey so far...this is the only site i've been on where everyone is so positive and happy to share their experiences. I really need a good kick up the a#@ occasionally. Thanks. Just read your story and you are doing fantastic! We have a similar goal although I am further behind. See you in the 9's when I eventually get there! :-D x

bit scary / exciting / weird to think i will be in the 9's in next few months! few months ago i would have been happy to just lose half a stone as that seemed mission impossible! now it is a reality that i will achieve a normal weight in the 9's....

i too love the positivity of this site. used to go on netmums but found it was full of people wanting to argue and hate. Im all about the positivity....we can do this together xx

Heya hunni, stop being so hard on yourself. this diet is tough this is the only the 2nd time ive managed to get passed 5 days without a takeaway etc. you just need to focus on the short term and not the long you need to tell urself your going to do it for 1 week only and see how u feel at the end of the week. each day focusing on getting through that 1 day to day 7 then come day 7 you would have realised how actually yer it is fairly easy when you put your mind to it and then 7 days flew so quick and you can another 7 days! not only that but youll be so impressed with the weightloss it will spur you on!.do each week as it comes if you have an odd dinner hear and there thats fine just get straightback onit....whats a few weeks of miserable milkshakes for a life time of skinny jeans! lol

I no i havent stuck to it fully for the whole 6wks. but its gone so quickly, im finally able to see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel and feel yeah you no what i can do this!

So come on mrs!! chin up! you can do this!! i actually look forward to my milkshakes chocolate is sooo nice with a sweetner in i dont crush it now i use ice cold water then pile it with ice cubes so its ice cold n yummy lol.

I keep forgetting my meal bar tho i bn out all day so had my 2nd shake at 6 and dont like eating it this late. ( must stop being naughty)

I just dont even feel hungry nor botherd about food nor do i fancy anything im having to remind myself that im due a shake etc
stewie had maccys earlier and then the kids went to a party at a soft play in the pub surrounded by drink and food and i had a coke zero lol

Sorry if ive turned this into an essay hun. just wanted you to realise your not alone with it were all going to have slip ups but its not how you go wrong that matters but how u pick yourself up and get right bk on it after xxxx

Back