Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hope you feel better after a good night's sleep. xx

nursetubs said:
Hope you feel better after a good night's sleep. xx

Thanks hun, feel a little better but still a bit off :(

Just getting ready for work and will have a shake to see if that helps. Pledge for today is:

1 soup, 1 shake, 1 bar (and an extra one if I feel hungry to make up for yesterday)
25 min walk to and from work and 30 mins on exercise bike/kinect
3 litres of water

Busy day at work so will set my phone to beep every 1.5 hours to remind me about water.

Good luck everyone x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Stressful day yesterday so did not write my pledge BUT stuck to plan. Today is another story, I have a night out and was going to do WS but decided to have a day off. Need to de-stress!!!

I will see what damage is done tomorrow x I have stayed sts all week so expect a gain x

Hi Shelly just read your diary and wanted to say that I think you're doing brill :) You've had a few blips but you've just kept going and that counts for a lot.
Enjoy your night out tonight - might help with the no. 2s :p
Hazel
x

Thanks Hazel. You're doing great also x

Had a good night out last night, I think I needed it. Feel a little hung over but overall fine. I have stayed the same weight wise even though I ate and drank all day to get out of k. Happy about that x

Back to TS today -
2 soups and a bar,
45 mins on kinect and
3 litres of water

Back on the slow train to slimville....choo....choo

Hi Shell, great to let your hair down once in a while.
Hope getting back in to K doesn't prove to be too hard ;)

Enjoying the scenic route to slimville but the destination remains the same :D xxx

Hi Shelly...really glad you had a good night out last night! And it's great news that the scales were still kind this morning :D
Hope the hangover isn't making you feel too hungry...I'm always ravenous after a night out!
xx

Alex_1978 said:
Hi Shelly...really glad you had a good night out last night! And it's great news that the scales were still kind this morning :D
Hope the hangover isn't making you feel too hungry...I'm always ravenous after a night out!
xx

Hi Alex, I'm the opposite - not hungry but feeling rough now. I think I'll be hungry tomorrow :(

Might go back to bed soon.....on the plus side I have had over 3 litres of water.....completely bloated!!!

Evening all, hope everyone's ok. TS today and feel so much better :) Weigh in tomorrow. Not going to be good but won't be there for long x

You might be surprised :D.
Well done on getting back on it. Hard once the carbs take hold. xx

nursetubs said:
You might be surprised :D.
Well done on getting back on it. Hard once the carbs take hold. xx

Thanks Ali, I don't think its so much the carbs but alcohol consumed. Only had a sandwich to get out of k, them mainly alcohol!!! I think we had a bit of finger food, then a fish from the chippy on the way home.

Hope you're ok x

Yeah I'm OK :) Bloody scales STS since Friday and aint nothing shifting :(

Hi everyone, hope you're all ok x Weighed in this morning at 12.10 so only 0.5lb off. Not bad as expected a gain or sts :) but not good....MUST DO BETTER NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Good luck all x

Alex_1978 said:
Really pleased for you that it wasn't a gain :D
Here's to a good loss next week!
x

Thanks Alex, my own fault for having a day off but really needed it so not too fussed ;) x

Back