Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

How you getting on hon? Well done for resisting over the chips! They're my one real weakness and the complete bain of my entire existence! lol x

DustQueen said:
:D how you feeling today? X

Not feeling too good today...bad headache! :-( Still stuck too plan. Feel a little bloated as TOTM! Not enough water only had 1 litre but will try to get it to 2. No movement since sunday either :-(

Sorry too much info x

wannabeme said:
How you getting on hon? Well done for resisting over the chips! They're my one real weakness and the complete bain of my entire existence! lol x

Chips my favourite!! Worst thing is that's its across from work :-S Everytime I look out the window it's there!
Trying not to give in x

shellyn1980 said:
Not feeling too good today...bad headache! :-( Still stuck too plan. Feel a little bloated as TOTM! Not enough water only had 1 litre but will try to get it to 2. No movement since sunday either :-(

Sorry too much info x

Well done for sticking to it x and don't leave it too long without taking something to ehem "help" or you'll make yourself ill x

Hey hunni, how you getting on?
cant believe ive got to day 4 again, this weekend will most likely be a challange but am hoping i can sail through it xxx

Doing fab Shelly, well done and how exciting you found a dress :)

babezone said:
Hey hunni, how you getting on?
cant believe ive got to day 4 again, this weekend will most likely be a challange but am hoping i can sail through it xxx

Day 6 now, not sure if i'm in ketosis yet as I never seen to get the symptoms!
I had a dulcolax last night but nothing. I will have 2 tonight..glad it's my day off tomorrow X

There's too much temptation out there but staying strong! TOTM is not helping x

shellyn1980 said:
Not exciting any more as had an email this morning to say size 14 out of stock! Back on the hunt again!

Oh! Bwgger!

Day 7 today and 1 shake down! I had a sneaky peek at the scales, and i'm back at my pre-christmas weight so 4lbs off and ticker is now correct!

Still no movement on the toilet front so just had another dulcolax. I had one last night and friday but nothing.

Hoping to lose a couple more pounds by tuesday Wi but TOTM so as long as I stay at a 4lbs loss i'll be fine.
Good luck everyone x

shellyn1980 said:
Day 7 today and 1 shake down! I had a sneaky peek at the scales, and i'm back at my pre-christmas weight so 4lbs off and ticker is now correct!

Still no movement on the toilet front so just had another dulcolax. I had one last night and friday but nothing.

Hoping to lose a couple more pounds by tuesday Wi but TOTM so as long as I stay at a 4lbs loss i'll be fine.
Good luck everyone x

You should lose that when you finally "go" shelly lol

End of day 7 and Off to bed now...
Feel bloated and fat today! Been good dietwise and had plenty of water...no movement though since last week. I will have a dulcoease now along with a dulcolax and hope for relief in the morning! :-S

shellyn1980 said:
Feel bloated and fat today! Been good dietwise and had plenty of water...no movement though since last week. I will have a dulcoease now along with a dulcolax and hope for relief in the morning! :-S

Well done Shelly :)

Hope you've had some movement today Shelly! It's day one of Exante for me today, but I know I'll be in the same boat as you within the week....joy of joys!
We should get shares in Dulcolax ;)
x

Back