Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

8 days of TS...well nearly! I only have 1 small cheat which is a little skimmed milk in my tea/coffee ;-)

I know its not completely TS but I can't do it without milk. Tried other teas but not for me :-S

WI tomorrow then a full week of TS without TOTM! I hope to have a good loss next week!

Well finally a tiny bit of movement this morning...yay!!

Just did official WI and lost 4.5lbs! Not very good for 8 days back on track but i'm happy as also had TOTM!
Hopefully next week will be good!

Good luck everyone x

well done hunni its still brilliant!! xxx

Nice one Shelly considering you're 'bunged up!'

Alex_1978 said:
That's a great result! Especially when you take TOTM and the dreaded constipation into account!
I'm sure next week will be a great one too :D
x

Thanks Alex, I hope so! Could do with a big loss to get me going and spur me on but I seem to be slower than most. No matter, i'll get there eventually x

I think thats what I need x so bloated :-(

Definately Dulcolax Perles, tiny little gel balls, and really work well.

I was bunged up and bloated like you too, I took 2 perles first time and nothing!!

I found that I need 4 if it's been a few days, but definately no cramps, they can work any time from about six hours after taking but suggest you stay near a free loo!!!

Good luck, message me if you want to chat

Sal
x

Sally Morrison said:
Definately Dulcolax Perles, tiny little gel balls, and really work well.

I was bunged up and bloated like you too, I took 2 perles first time and nothing!!

I found that I need 4 if it's been a few days, but definately no cramps, they can work any time from about six hours after taking but suggest you stay near a free loo!!!

Good luck, message me if you want to chat

Sal
x

Thanks sally, i'll get some tomorrow from boots. Cheers everyone for advice x

Hey all, I gave in and had an omlette last night with no milk...just plain! Woke up at 1.30 and was so hungry! I'd had plenty of water so it wasn't that! Just had to eat!

Had a sneaky look at the scales and sts, so fine! Back to Ts today!

Good luck everyone!

I had a sneaky protein meal a few days ago. STS that day but had a good loss the next day and it seems to have kickstarted my metabulism :) I think I'll do a protein meal once or twice every couple weeks instead of doing a whole week of aam every month. Don't think I could get back on track so easily if I had a whole week of it. But one meal was okay as I found it really easy to get back on track the next day.

Hope your return to TS is a smooth one xx

Ts yesterday but struggling again today :-( had 2 litres of water and 2 shakes and bar already. Really hungry so will have a cup of tea! See if that helps!
On a positive...not as bunged up..omlette helped!

Back