Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hi, as you will see I've changed my username. Only because I didn't like the fact that if you typed it in Google you can see all the threads/posts I've added.

My OH knows that name and has been catching up on my diary..Not good especially if I want to slag him off!!! Haha!!!

For me this is private and I can share my feelings with friends in a similar position...so new name...hopefully for a new me!!!

Love the new user name, bridezilla lol :)

Hi all, day 6 for me, had a small blip on Thursday (cheese!!!) but been ok so far. Felt really hungry last night/early hours of this morning. Just having a few cups of tea to help settle my stomach then off to work.

Strange this week as I feel really bloated and fat...normally I feel like I'm losing weight and stomach feels flatter but not this week.....could be just the water and lack of bowel movement. Will have the perles later x

Good luck all x

Neeewwwwwwww name :) day 6 is fab have a good weekend x

Good luck hun...we're having a WS day tomorrow for valentines (in the loosest sense of the word) It'll be keto friendly, but we're not counting calories. Can't wait :D
What will you be having?
x

Morning all, hope everyone's ok. Well after 8 days I have lost 4 lbs!!!! Not great but ok with that as it wasn't a full on restart, I've been on and off for the last few weeks so not sure what my body is doing. I think it just needs to adjust.

I am going to try to do WS tonight but think I might have trifle....can't resist but will try!!!

Happy valentines day x x

Hey shell happy valentines day have a lovely day. Well done on the 4lb loss that's awesome chick x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls, after re-starting on Wednesday (after Valentine meal) I failed yesterday.. and today...what's up with me!!!!!

I had some bad news on Friday, so I had a drink, which led to food...same yesterday!!!!

Right really need ass kicked...need to get to lose 4 stone ASAP!!!!

LAST RE-START TOMORROW!!!!

Awww Shelly hope the bad news wasn't too bad (kwim) you will do it when you're ready hun xx

unless you really want one :asskick: c'mon you have 4 stone to get shifted, get cracking ;)

Hi girls, after re-starting on Wednesday (after Valentine meal) I failed yesterday.. and today...what's up with me!!!!!

I had some bad news on Friday, so I had a drink, which led to food...same yesterday!!!!

Right really need ass kicked...need to get to lose 4 stone ASAP!!!!

LAST RE-START TOMORROW!!!!
you can do it hun... see u tomorrow bug hugs xx

Back