Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

*bridezilla* said:
Hi carly, I'm having 2.5 litres minimum. But usual issue of the loo.....

I have been adding semi-skimmed milk to tea's as I can't drink it black but that shouldn't make too much difference.

Wi tomorrow and hoping to be in late 12's. Clothes feel looser and less cellulite on thighs in the last 2 weeks....lol....just hope the scales show it x

1st goal - get back into the 12 stone bracket!!

Ahhh that problem I've had two massive doses of laxatives in the last few days and still not sorted :(
No not unless you're having 12 a day
Fingers crossed for you x

DustQueen said:
Ahhh that problem I've had two massive doses of laxatives in the last few days and still not sorted :(
No not unless you're having 12 a day
Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks, I'm the same had 4 perles on Friday and Saturday night...nothing today. Took a senakot at lunchtime but not helped. Don't feel bloated but do feel really hungry today!!!

WI tomorrow so not giving in....I WANT TO SEE THE 12'S !!!!!!!

*bridezilla* said:
Thanks, I'm the same had 4 perles on Friday and Saturday night...nothing today. Took a senakot at lunchtime but not helped. Don't feel bloated but do feel really hungry today!!!

WI tomorrow so not giving in....I WANT TO SEE THE 12'S !!!!!!!

Very similar I had 4 pico pearls and loads of pain and the tiniest movement then yesterday 4 senokot still not much :S oh dear :(

Well after a fairly good week (not enough water) and no movement....I lost 1.5lbs!!!

Shocked I lost any but I'm now in the 12's...just about.......12 st 13 lbs....now I want to see the 11's lol

Yayy ur in the 12's, well done xx

*bridezilla* said:
Well after a fairly good week (not enough water) and no movement....I lost 1.5lbs!!!

Shocked I lost any but I'm now in the 12's...just about.......12 st 13 lbs....now I want to see the 11's lol

Wooooooo me too :D yay us in the 12s :D race you to the 11s?? ;)

Really chuffed I'm in the 12's again...took ages but got there in the end!!! Hope I can get in the 11's by mid April.

Off plan on Sunday (its my birthday) so TS til then!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Last edited:
We'll be in the 11's by then hun. Stick at it ;)

Hi, sad to say your milk could be the problem as it will take your out of ketotis. That's what our LL councillor use to tell us, as would anuother drink other than water and leaf tea. I drink.peppermint tea all day, I.do miss my.coffee too. I also had the orange drink powder hot too which is nice. Good luck.

Wondered where you got to. Hope you get your phone fixed soon, miss you xx

Hi, sad to say your milk could be the problem as it will take your out of ketotis. That's what our LL councillor use to tell us, as would anuother drink other than water and leaf tea. I drink.peppermint tea all day, I.do miss my.coffee too. I also had the orange drink powder hot too which is nice. Good luck.

Thanks HM, i thought it might be but the calorie intake is so minor (2-3 cups a day so maybe 30ml of milk) i should still get a loss...i would hope anyway.
I am however going to try to go without as i do not like peppermint tea xx

Morning all, not been on here much. Mobile's broken!!!

WI today and after the weekend off (saturday night and all sunday for b'day celebrations) I lost a grand total of 1 lb!!!!!
12st 12lbs now
Can't grumble as i did have a sandwich last week as i was at a meeting and drank and ate all yesterday. Better off than on.

Hope to have new phone by end of week so will catch up then xx good luck all xx

I tried sending you a pm but it says you don't receive them :(

nursetubs said:
I tried sending you a pm but it says you don't receive them :(

Phone sorted now. Can keep an eye on you all.
Not sure why you can't pm me, I'm sure you've sent me one before...must check settings....

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Phone sorted now. Can keep an eye on you all.
Not sure why you can't pm me, I'm sure you've sent me one before...must check settings....

2nd goal - get into 11's

Yay woooo hooo glad you're back ;)

12.12 is awesome :) I'm pleased for you. Keep at it xx

Back