Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Morning all, everyone's well!!!

Why is it I have a week off and I can't sleep!!!!! I am more tired than I was before I was off...

Upping the water today....need to re-order aswell. Not sure if I want 50 porridge and 50 shakes again...or get a bumper pack....decisions decisions x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

I'm going for bumper pack of shakes, never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of the porridge lol
The only soup I like is Thai chicken but bouillon is giving me the savoury hit I need

Can't let you get in the 11's before me! I'm sure you will though ;)

nursetubs said:
I'm going for bumper pack of shakes, never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of the porridge lol
The only soup I like is Thai chicken but bouillon is giving me the savoury hit I need

Can't let you get in the 11's before me! I'm sure you will though ;)

Not likely....have seen how slowly the weights coming off!!! I'll be in the 11's by June at this rate lol x

2nd goal - get into 11's

DustQueen said:
Lol you've overtaken me you numpty x

Sorry can't see weights on phone, thought you were a few lbs lighter than me x

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Sorry can't see weights on phone, thought you were a few lbs lighter than me x

2nd goal - get into 11's

My WI this week was +3/4lbs and back into the 13s :( even though I didn't cheat :(

Hi Shell hope you had a great day xx

nursetubs said:
Hi Shell hope you had a great day xx

Did well today. When the weathers nice you just want to go out for lunch and a few drinks...but resisted. I did however have a piece of hot and spicy chicken, which OH had....looked too nice (and it was)

Hope you're ok x

2nd goal - get into 11's

update needed me thinks. how u doing ??

Hi all, well truly fell off the wagon last week but back on it since Monday. I am struggling big time as I am constantly hungry but still at it and its the end of day 3!!!

Sorry haven't been on here much, really busy at work but slap wrist....I will try harder x

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Hi all, well truly fell off the wagon last week but back on it since Monday. I am struggling big time as I am constantly hungry but still at it and its the end of day 3!!!

Sorry haven't been on here much, really busy at work but slap wrist....I will try harder x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Sorry to here that shelly hope it gets better soon x

Stay strong hun.... U ok ?

Danii said:
Stay strong hun.... U ok ?

I'm ok. I'm considering WS as I'm really struggling this week. I had some plain chicken yesterday as I was feeling really weak and light headed. Felt a little better but still not right today. I'll try TS again today and see how I go.

How are you hun??

2nd goal - get into 11's

If you're struggling on TS then WS seems like a good plan. Better than thinking sod it I'm feeling dodgy, I'll just have what I fancy.
For me, the lines between TS and WS are a bit blurry anyway. I rarely have a WS meal as such, but I quite often snack on chicken or ham or whatever, so I can't really say I'm TS either.
This is a long road so we have to just find what's best for us.
Glad you're feeling a bit better though.
Take care x

Hi all, weight as of today is 12 st 11 lbs. A loss of 1 lb in 2 weeks. Not good but after another 2 days of having a little chicken/3 shakes and based on Today's WI I will be doing WS this week to see how I get on.
I was naughty the week before last so did not weigh myself but was good last week minus a few pieces of plain chicken.

Good luck everyone x

2nd goal - get into 11's

How's your week going? hope your doing well x

Hi guys, I'm actually doing ok this week.....touch wood!!! I am having 3 shakes/soups and some chicken with greens and feel ok. So far I have sts but hope it will go down soon x

How are you girls doing???

2nd goal - get into 11's

Did you get my message? No probs, they're yours xx

Back