Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hi Shell thanks for your input in my diary and you're right I can dish out advice then it goes out the window when it comes to me! Half a pound off is another in the right direction.
Keep up the motivation helps us too :p

Must change my title as I definitely haven't got 44.5 lbs left to goal. Will get new goal then adjust. Scales finally moving.....very slowly I might add!!! But in right direction x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Yes get changing the title.... :) your doing great x

*bridezilla* said:
Must change my title as I definitely haven't got 44.5 lbs left to goal. Will get new goal then adjust. Scales finally moving.....very slowly I might add!!! But in right direction x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Yayyyy countdown to goal is going in the right direction :)

Right, changed pic, changed Sig (which is wrong but Hey Ho got the right amount to lose on it), changed goal and changed title....think I'm done now!!!

Finding it difficult as its my day off and feel bloated, end of TOTM!!! Yay!!! Must drink more water only managed 1 litre...not good. WI on Tuesday - not going to be in 11's but hopefully that bit closer ;) Good luck all x

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Right, changed pic, changed Sig (which is wrong but Hey Ho got the right amount to lose on it), changed goal and changed title....think I'm done now!!!

Finding it difficult as its my day off and feel bloated, end of TOTM!!! Yay!!! Must drink more water only managed 1 litre...not good. WI on Tuesday - not going to be in 11's but hopefully that bit closer ;) Good luck all x

2nd goal - get into 11's

You're very close hun so just hang in there :)

Been really bad today....not food wise!!!! Just didn't have enough!!! Only managed 3 glasses of water and a porridge. Bearing that in mind I am sooo bloated ......what's going on???

Not expecting a loss tomorrow :'(

2nd goal - get into 11's

*bridezilla* said:
Been really bad today....not food wise!!!! Just didn't have enough!!! Only managed 3 glasses of water and a porridge. Bearing that in mind I am sooo bloated ......what's going on???

Not expecting a loss tomorrow :'(

2nd goal - get into 11's

Oh hunny :( sorry you're feeling so naff x

Morning all, I have lost 2 lbs this morning. Happy as i did have a day off! Also feel less bloated today, end of TOTM last night. I was sooooo busy yesterday as didn't realise that i'd not eaten til 5pm!!!

I have drank 1 litre already and must start to look after myself. Not good as not having enough most days.

Hope everyone has a good Tuesday!!!

*bridezilla* said:
Morning all, I have lost 2 lbs this morning. Happy as i did have a day off! Also feel less bloated today, end of TOTM last night. I was sooooo busy yesterday as didn't realise that i'd not eaten til 5pm!!!

I have drank 1 litre already and must start to look after myself. Not good as not having enough most days.

Yay :) yes definitely look after yourself hunny have you had a shake yet?

Yay!! :)

DustQueen said:
Yay :) yes definitely look after yourself hunny have you had a shake yet?

Had 2 meals by then, porridge and soup x x

2nd goal - get into 11's

yay fantastic.. missy xx

HI...just been reading all your stories and you's are all doing great - regardless of gains and sts!!
it's my first day today and only reason I believed there was a possibilty of me doing it was cos of this site and you's all!
Keep up the good work!!

Meant to say...seen a few of you have had movement issues...have anyone of you tried Potter's Herbal Cleansing Tablets from Holland and Barrett...better than senokot etc I've found

JodyP said:
HI...just been reading all your stories and you's are all doing great - regardless of gains and sts!!
it's my first day today and only reason I believed there was a possibilty of me doing it was cos of this site and you's all!
Keep up the good work!!

Hi, Thanks for popping in Jody, hope it wasn't too rough today x good luck on your journey and hope we can get to slimville together!!! Do you have a goal in mind? X

2nd goal - get into 11's

JodyP said:
Meant to say...seen a few of you have had movement issues...have anyone of you tried Potter's Herbal Cleansing Tablets from Holland and Barrett...better than senokot etc I've found

I've purchased p/husks from there. Might try your suggestion if this doesn't help. Seems to be doing the trick at the moment!! ;) thanks for the advice x

2nd goal - get into 11's

Back