Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Hi, Thanks for popping in Jody, hope it wasn't too rough today x good luck on your journey and hope we can get to slimville together!!! Do you have a goal in mind? X]

Yesterday seemed to have gone ok thank you, and had a porridge and few glasses of water already...determined!! Any weight off will be a bonus but hoping to get to about 9st7lb...currently a size 12/14 so a small size 10 is the aim. despite what my weight suggests I go spinning/kettlecise 6 times a week, so having a few days until I get used to this diet! How have you found your energy levels? x

*bridezilla* said:
All done!!! With 2.5 litres of water x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Great :)

JodyP said:
HI...just been reading all your stories and you's are all doing great - regardless of gains and sts!!

Hi hun hope you're ok. I seem to have loads of energy when on this but this heat isn't helping. Feel really lethargic but could be due to work stress as well x good luck hun x

1st goal - get into 12 stone bracket!! DONE
2nd goal - get into 11's

Well, I gave myself yesterday off as really wanted to go out for a pub lunch. Had good intentions not to drink alcohol and low cal food......that went out the window!

Drank far too much (one glass of wine gets me drunk these days) and definitely ate too much as we then had indian take away at night!

Hangover and bloated!!!!

Back on the wagon today and determined not to gain this week!

Glad you enjoyed your day off! straight back on plan that's determination good luck for your WI! :)

What a beautiful day!
Ordered my shakes and porridges with delivery on tuesday.
Can't wait to taste the shakes again x

How's the hangover?! Thanks for reminding me I need to order some more shakes-I've got loads of bars and soups left but all I fancy in this weather is an ice cold shake! ;0)

Misspiggy1981 said:
How's the hangover?! Thanks for reminding me I need to order some more shakes-I've got loads of bars and soups left but all I fancy in this weather is an ice cold shake! ;0)

I think thats my problem, I only have soups left......uuugh....only like vegetable

I only really like the vegetable soup too. I just can't bring myself to eat the others. I much prefer the shakes and could just live on those. Just caught up on your diary. Good luck for weigh in. x

Briar Rose said:
I only really like the vegetable soup too. I just can't bring myself to eat the others. I much prefer the shakes and could just live on those. Just caught up on your diary. Good luck for weigh in. x

Hi briar, thanks for popping in. I know it's the thought of the rest of the soups that put me off!
Shakes and porridges will be here tomorrow x mmmm mmm mmmm x

:D:D:D well done, Tuesday club going from strength to strength

Well done on your loss this week-loving the Tuesday club weigh ins :0)

Back