Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Good morning all. Ooh looks like a lovely day today :) Shame I have to work!

Well weighed in today and pleased to say I have lost 5lbs this week!!
I am soo happy :-D And in shock as TOTM last week and bunged up again....sorry tmi in the morning

Only 2lbs to get in to 11's and 29.5lbs to main goal! Whoo hoo!
Good luck for the rest of the tuesday club x

That's fantastic! Well done you!!

I messed up and forgot to weigh myself... was in such a rush to get to work this morning!! I will weigh myself in the morning.. Promise!

You'll be in the 11's next week - Yay!!

Laura :)

Greeneyes77 said:
That's fantastic! Well done you!!

I messed up and forgot to weigh myself... was in such a rush to get to work this morning!! I will weigh myself in the morning.. Promise!

You'll be in the 11's next week - Yay!!

Laura :)

I have done that loads..nearly didn't weigh today as early start! Thanks for the encouragement. Really want to see the 11's asap!!

Hey hun im doing ok again.. how are u doing? x

Hey Shelly just caught up with diaries, well done on your 5lb never to be seen again :D

Hi everyone, not going to be on here much as phone broken and not supposed to use t'internet at work or on work phone!!
Can't afford to get fixed til I get paid but due upgrade on 10.07.12 so might wait and get new phone...maybe an iphone 4s..mmm

Good luck everyone x

Danii said:
Hey hun im doing ok again.. how are u doing? x

Hi danii, I'm doing ok but am struggling with the water...therefore toilet issues!

I upped it over the weekend and yesterday so hope that works x

Morning all, I'll be catching up on diaries when I can but had WI today and lost 1lb so still need to lose a bit more to get to 11's....c'mon 11's where are you hiding x
Good luck everyone in the Tuesday club x

Yay! Well done on your 1 llb off! It's moving in the right direction. You will be in the 11's next week if you stick with it!

Laura XX

Greeneyes77 said:
Yay! Well done on your 1 llb off! It's moving in the right direction. You will be in the 11's next week if you stick with it!

Laura XX

Thanks x wow you look great in your new pic x

I can recommend the iphone 4s, I love mine!! hope the next couple of weeks goes quick for you - my upgrade was due 5/8 but I did an early upgrade as I was too impatient ;)

Well done on you 1lb loss all in the right direction xxx:)

Back