Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Good morning, just had a catch up of your diary. Wow you have been through the mill.

Hope you get your wedding sorted and they let you either move the date or re-pay you your deposit back.

Good luck with the 100% 100 day challenge.

I've just done a quick tally, and if my math's up to scratch then my weigh in day tomorrow will be my day 99 on Exante?
Although I've had a few TS days along the way, I've so far lost 2st and 1lb. Therefore if I've lost at least a pound for tomorrows weigh in, then I will have lost the target of 2st 2lbs you have left to get into the 9 stone weight range!

I'm guessing you're way younger than me, which means if you manage to stay 100% then you should see bigger weight losses along the way. So, in a totally kind tone of voice I'm telling you to knuckle down and do it! Go take a peek at that gorgeous red wedding dress you have in your wardrobe, fabulous motivation enough!

Stay positive hun :hug99: xx

Well, my math's crap!
Today is my day 91! I had to figure it out with a calculator once I went to update my diary and realized something didn't quite add up right! :ashamed0005:

So your target is totally do-able! :D xx

gigglepants said:
Good morning, just had a catch up of your diary. Wow you have been through the mill.

Hope you get your wedding sorted and they let you either move the date or re-pay you your deposit back.

Good luck with the 100% 100 day challenge.

I've just done a quick tally, and if my math's up to scratch then my weigh in day tomorrow will be my day 99 on Exante?
Although I've had a few TS days along the way, I've so far lost 2st and 1lb. Therefore if I've lost at least a pound for tomorrows weigh in, then I will have lost the target of 2st 2lbs you have left to get into the 9 stone weight range!

I'm guessing you're way younger than me, which means if you manage to stay 100% then you should see bigger weight losses along the way. So, in a totally kind tone of voice I'm telling you to knuckle down and do it! Go take a peek at that gorgeous red wedding dress you have in your wardrobe, fabulous motivation enough!

Stay positive hun :hug99: xx

Gosh gp needed that mild but firm kick up the butt! Thanks for reading my diary...sorry if you fell asleep at any point!

You have done so well..and always soo positive x can't wait to see some light at the end of this long tunnel x

Hey Shell, how you doing? Good luck with the 100day challenge, I'm on it with you from tomorrow too.
My re-start went a bit belly-up over the weekend in the way of chocolate and gin!!! I suppose I knew it would as I hadn't started on a Tuesday lol

tubbynomore said:
Hey Shell, how you doing? Good luck with the 100day challenge, I'm on it with you from tomorrow too.
My re-start went a bit belly-up over the weekend in the way of chocolate and gin!!! I suppose I knew it would as I hadn't started on a Tuesday lol

Todays been a good day, been 100% and had about 3.5 litres of water x Last week was like that just picking at bits here and there..chocolate included! I don't even have much normally but when I get started I can't stop!!

We can do the challenge together from tomorrow and hope to be well into maintaining by the end of it x

Todays been a good day, been 100% and had about 3.5 litres of water x Last week was like that just picking at bits here and there..chocolate included! I don't even have much normally but when I get started I can't stop!!

We can do the challenge together from tomorrow and hope to be well into maintaining by the end of it x

Hell yeah!!!! :p

Morning tuesday club, after messing around last week picking at things and not enough water..i've had a small gain :-(

I expected it soo not to bothered. Only 1.5lbs but not good. Will lose that and more this week (even if it is totm) as i'm doing 100% for 100 days!

Sorry tuesday club will do better next week x

I WILL BE IN 11'S NEXT WEEK......

Similar week for me too, I stayed the same (how I don't know-I deserved a big gain IMO!!!) I've made myself a reward chart & there's a money incentive involved too so it's all to play for!! Best of luck for this week :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Similar week for me too, I stayed the same (how I don't know-I deserved a big gain IMO!!!) I've made myself a reward chart & there's a money incentive involved too so it's all to play for!! Best of luck for this week :)

Thanks mp, you too x

Good morning and good luck with the 100 days 100% challenge that you, Ali and Blue are doing :hug99: xx

Good morning all, looks lovely outside...hope it stays that way!
I have finally calmed down after my weekend from hell and am ready to tackle the holiday company to sort this mess out! I found an old email I printed and it clearly said I have til 12 July to pay or move (ok we were both wrong I said 10th). Soo here goes x

Good luck hun xx

*bridezilla* said:
Good morning all, looks lovely outside...hope it stays that way!
I have finally calmed down after my weekend from hell and am ready to tackle the holiday company to sort this mess out! I found an old email I printed and it clearly said I have til 12 July to pay or move (ok we were both wrong I said 10th). Soo here goes x

Give them hell darling if you have it in writing they haven't got a leg to stand on x

Good afternoon Bridezilla, ooooh so glad you found that e-mail! Good luck hun, stand your ground :hug99: xx

Fantastic well done on finding the email, hope you manage to sort them out!!! x

Morning tuesday club, after messing around last week picking at things and not enough water..i've had a small gain :-(

I expected it soo not to bothered. Only 1.5lbs but not good. Will lose that and more this week (even if it is totm) as i'm doing 100% for 100 days!

I WILL BE IN 11'S NEXT WEEK......
A great post shelly u can do it xx

ANY PHONE TECHIES HELP!! I have just upgraded to a BlackBerry and can not find the minimins app ~ please can anyone help?

Back