Last re-start ever, this time i'll do it.....35lbs to go!!!!

Good morning!!! Hope everyone's ok. I'm doing ok with the packs but waters gone downhill...only managed 1-2 litres for last 2 days and have stayed sts. So decided not to daily weigh until Tuesday...fingers crossed I can shift 2 more lbs!!! I WANT TO SEE THE 11'S!!!

1 litre down and having porridge soon x

Morning, another dreary day. Decided to do a daily weigh in this week to see if that will keep of motivated...0.5lbs down...2lbs to get in 11's

Yay....You are in the zone!! I'm with you - I want more than 2llbs off this week too.

Stay positive - you will do it!!

Laura XX

Well today was hard...just having last shake now :)

OH is having a pizza....smells sooo nice....He had chicken noodles stir fry earlier and bacon and eggs for breakfast...I don't even eat bacon but it smelt good!!! :S

I've had all 3 packs and 3 litres of water...hope I don't wake too many times in the night x lol x

*bridezilla* said:
Well today was hard...just having last shake now :)

OH is having a pizza....smells sooo nice....He had chicken noodles stir fry earlier and bacon and eggs for breakfast...I don't even eat bacon but it smelt good!!! :S

I've had all 3 packs and 3 litres of water...hope I don't wake too many times in the night x lol x

Well done and boo at oh and pizza!!!

Awww, I feel your pain. I went out last night for a drink, and my resolve is always terrible the morning after.
The Man isn't on the diet at the moment so I've had to sit and watch him eat a whole truly irresistable chocolate cake, ham butties, sausage rolls, jacket potato, beans, biscuits...(not in the same meal, obviolusly!)
I hate to admit this but I actually cried earlier because I was finding it sooo hard, and I was so sick of the struggle :(

Alex_1978 said:
Awww, I feel your pain. I went out last night for a drink, and my resolve is always terrible the morning after.
The Man isn't on the diet at the moment so I've had to sit and watch him eat a whole truly irresistable chocolate cake, ham butties, sausage rolls, jacket potato, beans, biscuits...(not in the same meal, obviolusly!)
I hate to admit this but I actually cried earlier because I was finding it sooo hard, and I was so sick of the struggle :(

I don't know what's wrong with me...I know its going to be worth it but also finding it hard.
I've done 2 weeks TS and only lost 2.5lbs in total...so far!! Should it take so long???

I'll stick with as still have a months supply and I know I can maintain now. Determined...hopefully I'll get a whoosh of weight loss soon ;)

Stick with it hun...you are doing brilliantly!!! Think how far you've come x

A whoosh will be coming your way hun x

Morning all.....just weighed in and I have lost 1lb.....really not happy. I have done TS for 3 weeks and only lost 3lbs. I can understand why (TOTM first week, only been for a no. 2 twice) but still!!!!

I know its in the right direction but not sure TS is worth it for 3lbs.....I'll give it another 2 weeks then might change to WS if I haven't lost much :(

Hey, well done for the 1 llb loss. I know how you feel - I have had my usual 2 llb loss again this week and feel it should be more too!

But as we all say - it's in the right direction. :)

hey how about doing a few WS days hun? 1 lb is fab x

Good evening and think positive that's another pound closer to goal, well done! :hug99: xx

Greeneyes77 said:
Hey, well done for the 1 llb loss. I know how you feel - I have had my usual 2 llb loss again this week and feel it should be more too!

But as we all say - it's in the right direction. :)

Thanks Laura, I'm not anywhere near goal so I'm sure it should be higher. Oh well...we'll see over the next few weeks x

Danii said:
hey how about doing a few WS days hun? 1 lb is fab x

I was thinking about it but decided to keep doing TS for now them might be a week WS...I know I can do it just need the weight to shift x

Hi all, sorry I haven't posted for a while...been really busy at work and trying to avoid scales!!!

Not enough water = you know what.....

*bridezilla* said:
It's oh so quiet...shhh....shhh

And so peaceful until...

Back