last time loser

hey all, determined to shift some baby weight...a long way to go, i would ideally like to lose 4 stone...so a mere 56 pounds!...aiming for around 2 pounds a week so should take me around 28 weeks....196 days should be around target by april 1st next year...

going to log everything that goes in my mouth as i need to keep myself focused...started sw 1.5 weeks ago and lost 2.5 in my first week, i have been following extra easy as i have been on holiday but am finding extra syns slipping in so doing this to keep me on track...fingers crossed!

so...sunday - ee

breakfast

potato rosti with beans and egg
apple

lunch

pub roast minus roast pots and pudding
gravy 3 syns

3 pints of lager 15 syns

dinner

prawn stirfry
ryvita hea
phili light heb and lots of toms and cucumber

mmmmm you can see that booze is my downfall!

ok feeling like i'm eating well but not feeling confident for weigh in tomorrow morning, i think it is because i am so used to feeling deprived and i just don't at the moment. the initial 'greed' of the free foods is over and things feel like they are settling down. i am really loving all the cooking too

breakfast

heb - 2 slices of wholemeal with jam and butter (2 syns)
2 x apples

lunch -

tuna nicoise salad with balsamic and olive oil dressing (5 syns)

apple

dinner

meatballs with spagetti from sw mag

ff yog with banana and apple

fingers crossed for tomorrow

1.5 off at weigh in today which i am pleased with, decided that slow and steady is going to win this race. having said that i have just made some superspeed soup so i always have something to eat, it cost a fortune for all the ingredients so i hope i like it....

breakfast

heb wholemeal toast with jam and butter (2.5 syns)

lunch

3 egg omlette with mushrooms
salad

dinner - cod stew from sw book with couscous

delicious!! and then i am going to have a yogurt if i can squeeze one in!

Back