Latheral Thigh Steppers

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I have one of these babies tucked away in the loft(never used...from my last health kick in jan lol), however i have lost the cd that came with it.

Does anyone know where to get one from or how to use the power cords?

Also, how effective are they ...do they really tone everything at once or is that just a gimmick?

LMAO ......I WISH

I don't use the power cords hun with mine. I use hand weights...must tone up bingo wings!!

It does work. My butt has lifted and my thighs are toned. Just thinking about it, they say it works your abs as well and my tummy has not been this flat for a long time. Maybe it does then!!

Cool just got it out of the loft and i have my slendertone belt at the ready going to blast them both for 30 mins before i need to get ready to go out! It was you who made me think of it .... had forgotten i had it until last night when you mentioned it on fb! The stuff i buy and never used lmao ...How long do you do a night and how soon did you notice a difference in your legs??? my legs are b'atches but i am determind to get them flab free and toned again!!

hehe getting my cans of baked beans working as well

I've been using it for about a month now. I started on the faster setting and just did 10 mins a night plus 5 mins on the harder setting. I'm now up to 25 mins faster and 10 mins harder. I'm shocking....I could do more, but get bored (and I don't do my arms the whole time...otherwise I get too knackered). I am really unfit!!

Hi Nic,

The dvd i got with mine was faulty and worked only a couple of times - so i just went on what i remember from the dvd. I used mine last night actually and really works - i use the power cords as well - and they kill my arms after. Woke up this morning feeling the pain in the right areas :)

I use it whenever i dont feel like driving to the gym and it gives a good all over workout.. Let us know how you get on..

Hi Nic,

The dvd i got with mine was faulty and worked only a couple of times - so i just went on what i remember from the dvd. I used mine last night actually and really works - i use the power cords as well - and they kill my arms after. Woke up this morning feeling the pain in the right areas :)

I use it whenever i dont feel like driving to the gym and it gives a good all over workout.. Let us know how you get on..
Hey hun..
Don't swear at me ......GYM ...ekkk
cool cant wait for the ache!!! What do you do with the cords ...mine seem a little tooo long to give any resistance?

Back