Laughing cow deli light blue cheese.

vic_palf

Hi does anyone know if the deli light blue cheese is safe to eat during pregnancy? I'm researching it online but it says soft pasturised cheese is fine but not some blue cheeses so I dont know?
Thank u if anyone knows the answer, I bought a pack on Sunday and discovered I was pregnant today!

Congratulations on your pregnancy I suppose it will not be to long before you are looking or a lead rein pony lol !!!

I have no idea about the cheese but wanted to congratulate you and bump up your thread at the same time as I am sure there will be someone that can help you. They are a clever lot on here you know !!

hugs xxx

Same answer as Sue really..I have no idea, but a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy :D
What a privelage, enjoy every minute of it!
And good luck finding an answer to your question, I'm sure some lovely miniminer will know :)
xxx

I've no idea either but wanted to say a huge congrats. Why don't you give your midwife a call if you have one or ask at your health centre.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help X

Thanks big bear :) I'll give my midwife a call as soon as i have one but I'm not going to have them right now, just in case x

Congratulations on your great news. I am not sure about the cheese but i wouldn't eat it just in case. I think you can't eat live cheese. gosh it's been just over 5 years since i was last pregnant.

Laughing Cow is a processed cheese. I would have thought that anything "live" in it, whether harmful or not, has long since disappeared.

i would avoid the blue cheese, midwife may also tell you not to have the mr whippy ice cream (the soft one from vans)

vic palf.....i dont know the answer but wanted say congrats :woohoo:

im trying for a baby, i cant wait

xxx

tilly07 said:
vic palf.....i dont know the answer but wanted say congrats :woohoo:

im trying for a baby, i cant wait

xxx

Thank you Tilly07 :) it took us 4 months and me losing 2 stone to get there, not very long really but it seemed like ages!

This will be my first and I'm so excited! Good luck on TTC and keep me informed xxxx

Thank you Tilly07 :) it took us 4 months and me losing 2 stone to get there, not very long really but it seemed like ages!

This will be my first and I'm so excited! Good luck on TTC and keep me informed xxxx

Wish it had only taken me 4 months....ive been trying since october :sigh: oh well its fun trying haha!

Congrats again :D

xxx

You'll get there Tilly07, as soon as I stopped thinking and hoping about getting pregnant it happened :). I'm sure the same will happen for you xxx

You'll get there Tilly07, as soon as I stopped thinking and hoping about getting pregnant it happened :). I'm sure the same will happen for you xxx

Hopefully....thank you hun xx

Back