• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

laughing cow light

has anyone tried these in mash?if so what is it likei love butter in mash but thats obviously too high in sins so just wondered about this also you can buy laughing cow lighs blue cheese how many of these can you have as a healthy extra.was a thread on here the other day but never realay found out x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there! I use this in Jackets and in mash all the time - it doesn't "melt" quite as well as butter but I find it's a great substitute. For the mash you could always add a dash of milk from your healthy A allowance to keep it free but help a bit with the consistency!! C xx

I think I read somewhere that "butter buds" available from Lakeland are half a sin per sachet and apparently they taste delicious.

Butter Buds®

Low calorie powdered butter substitute. All the flavour of butter without the fat.
Produced from real butter, Butter Buds undergo a special process that removes the fat and water leaving behind just the original buttery taste.
When sprinkled over hot potatoes, vegetables, pasta or rice, they'll butter you up... but, containing only 5 calories per sachet, not your waistline!
One sachet contains the same flavour as 2 teaspoons of butter (approx. 70 calories!).

• vegetarian

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
Hmm, no but corn on the cob isn't the same without some butter so I'll be getting some next time I go there too!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Yes I use Butter Buds, I get them from Lakeland online - they are really good and taste buttery especially in a jacket potato.

S: 19st0lb C: 16st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 2st11lb(14.66%)
yes, sorry you are right. when I put item in basket, it showed as zero but when you go through to checkout it is a min of £4.25!:(