Laughing Cow triangles

Charlie Brown

The extra-light ones - that are 1g of carb and 0% fat & 3g of protein - do we think they would be a tolerated item in cruise?

I am desperate for something cheesy and I can't find Quark anywhere in my local shops.

Think that some people use these as a tolerated item - I think you can have 2????? Not used them so not sure - quark is in Sainsburys cheese ailse, in Morrisons by the cottage cheese if that helps..... Nice to get quark as it is unlimited and soooo versatile...
Also extra lite philly is tolerated and great to make a sauce with.....
Hope that helps.
Good luck

Oh brilliant. I have some extra-low philly and might make a trip to one of the big out of town supermarkets (I only have little ones as I'm inner city). I might use some Philly to make a sauce tomorrow then :)

and just 30g Philly lite per day is allowed as a tolerated item...

Thanks Maintainer. I'm trying to stay away from Philly (it's a definite downfall!) but pre-packed small triangles are good as it's hard to cheat with them :)

As far as taste goes, I would go for Laughing Cow or lite Philly over Quark any day... Thought the stuff was 'vile'!!! If the small triangles are tolerated then good luck. Apologies to all you Quark lovers... never heard of the stuff till I found Dukan.

I noticed that 30g of less that 7% cheese was tolerated. I think he says emmantal. Now I have never seen cheese that low here but Weight Watchers cheese is only 10% so I thought about having some of that in a 20g portion. I just want a little something to sprinkle on chilli. Or maybe some parmesan. Did I see that as tolerated?

Back