Laura and the amazing vlcd

Laura222

So I have been Examte now for 4 days and I have been lucky enough not to feel bad on the way into ketosis I have not felt hungry and the only complaint so far is the foul taste in my mouth Am struggling a little with water which is on as I had no probs on LL when I did that 5 years ago Guess it is just getting used to it again

My goal is to lose 3 stones before 9 July when I fly to Italy on hols so 12 weeks I plan to stick with TS for most of the time but as I am not telling anyone apart from my 2 closest friends I will have some planned eating events along the way Has any one else done it like this Is it hard going in and out of ketosis and does one meal always knock you out or if I stick to protein will it be ok?

Looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday to see what 1 week has done :)

Welcome and good luck for wednesday

You should be ok if you treat those planned events as you would a day on AAM. The main thing is to get straight back on

xx

Hi laura, I am on my 4th day today, and would also like to lose about the same amount as you by the start of july, as i go on holiday then to. This is my first time on a diet like this and i must admit i am finding it a little harder than i thought it would be but if I want to be slim then i am just going to have to do it. Good luck :)

Well done, I struggled getting into ketosis, had major carb withdrawal! I think you will be fine as long as you are sensible and choose foods from the list on here!

S xx

Sunday afternoon and the sun is shining and on top if that I took a sneaky look on the scales and have lost 4 pounds after 4 days so am a happy girl :)

Thanks for all your comments it really ix. a huge help to me to know that there are others out there going through the same thing Well done to us all xx

chazz27xx said:
Hi laura, I am on my 4th day today, and would also like to lose about the same amount as you by the start of july, as i go on holiday then to. This is my first time on a diet like this and i must admit i am finding it a little harder than i thought it would be but if I want to be slim then i am just going to have to do it. Good luck :)

Hi Chazz looks like we are on the same track I know it is not easy but keep in mind that holiday in July and how much better you will feel after losing the weight Stick with it and good luck xx

Hi Chazz - not bad thanks. Found the weekend harder than when I am at work but still stuck to it 100%. You doing OK? :)

Day 6 update - I have managed to stay in TS for 6 days now and have not really found it that difficult I am happy to say. Tomorrow is one of my planned eating days - would rather it was further in to TS but could not be avoided. I will only eat in the evening and will stick to fish and salad so should be OK I think. Wednesday morning is my first weigh in which is a shame cos it follows a night of eating but I will get straight back to no food so should have a good second week I hope.

Off now to have a tomato soup and then sit down to Corrie :)

Hope you have all had a good start to the week.

Ive done not too bad, i will get there though.

Well done, youve done really good, im sure you will still get a good loss even after eating. Ive got a planned eating day on sunday, im looking forward to it soo much :)

Hiya Hun, good luck getting to goal for your holiday :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 1 weigh in today and I am quite pleased at 5.5 pounds off. I did eat last night as planned but stuck to a piece of grilled fish and some green veg so I think OK.

I am back onto TS today and do not plan on eating again for about 10 days. I will take whatever losses I get but would be verry happy to get below 15 stones by the end of April, 8 pounds in 11 days - that's my new mini goal :)

Well done on the loss! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 1 weigh in today and I am quite pleased at 5.5 pounds off. I did eat last night as planned but stuck to a piece of grilled fish and some green veg so I think OK.

:)

well done huni thats a great loss and also it shows ya have control over what your eating when you have a planned eating day... you should be very proud of your will power xxx

chazz27xx said:
Well done on your loss thats brilliant :) x

Thanks Chazz How did you do?

I weighed in today, was meant to be tomorrow but couldnt wait anymore, i lost 10.5 lbs. Im still in shock, it makes it all worth it. I have a planned eat on sunday though, so not be as good next week xx

Thursday morning amd last day at work before the long weekend. I think it is easier to stay 100% when at work cos of the routine. Am hoping I can stick to it over Easter, I really want to! Have a great day everyone!

Back