**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

no you cant it is my hands believe me the picture has been scrutinised by many to check lol

tis the only pic i have where i dont have 6 chins :(

Good luck for your wi hun let me no how you do :)

I drink 1.5 litres at work and the other 500ml at home so 2 litres a day, but at the weekend i find it very hard to drink a lot... xx

I hardly drink very much at all, i really need to start. Does it help you lose weight if you drink lots of water?

As long as it's fluid, you will be fine. I drink about 4 cans of diet coke a day and hardly ever drink water on its own and my losses have been fine. I think it's fluid rather than water that helps us lose weight. Being hydrated is the best thing.

hello people pack from my 1st weigh in and i've lost 5 1/2 pounds im over the moon really pleased as i feel so bloated its unreal.

thanks 4 all ur comments about water i have started to fill a 2ltr bottle of water with very weak squash its much easier to drink and i have managed 2 days in a row 2 get through it!
xxx

Hey Hun
well done on your first wi thats really good,as you see i lost 4lb.
Yes ww has changed but its not changed much at all just talk mainly! glad your doing well,lovely to see you back again xx

Brilliant loss well done hun xx

well done you xxxx

Well done Laurie, its a great feeling isn't it and it will spur you on. xxx

WELL DONE SWEETIE :)
X

Back