**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Well done on a pound. Like I said in my post about me losing 1lb, it's not JUST a pound, it's ANOTHER pound. A whole greasy slimy slithering blob of fat... GONE!! LOL

Well done and good luck with this week. Just stay off the fries at the meal ;)

Good Morning hun,
How are you today i am doing so far so good.:)

Hi Gem doing ok i had my alpen lights @ breakfast/ mid morning...i had some left over cous cous cake for lunch it was lush mincemeat one...
im going to have a carbonara pasta & sauce with a chicken breast.
Might mix in some mushroom and sweetcorn not sure yet...
what have you had today?
xxx
sorry i have been @ work from 7 this morning got in half hour ago
xxx

Hi Gem doing ok i had my alpen lights @ breakfast/ mid morning...i had some left over cous cous cake for lunch it was lush mincemeat one...
im going to have a carbonara pasta & sauce with a chicken breast.
Might mix in some mushroom and sweetcorn not sure yet...
what have you had today?
xxx
sorry i have been @ work from 7 this morning got in half hour ago
xxx

Hey Honey,

It's good to see you're getting the hang of things. Are you enjoying it so far?

Have you tried the SW quiche and the syn-free chips yet? I just had both for lunch with a big green salad and it was SO yummy!

I'm going to start a thread for new recipes and to help out newbies also as I like to experiment with different dishes.

Take care x

Some people say it is and some say it isn't. I tend to class it as free but I don't make it very often. When you think that a small mince pie is over 10 syns ..........

here's the recipe :-
Mincemeat (the fruit one not the meat one) cous cous cake

4oz cous cous
3 eggs
3 tablespoons sweetener
2 level tablespoons mincemeat
juice from 1 lemon

Heat the oven to 180

soak the cous cous in boiling water (normally use double the height of cous cous) add the sweetener and lemon juice with the water, stir and wait for it to soak in.

Add the mincemeat

qhisk the eggs then add them too and mix well.

Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake for 40 mins

The whole cake is only 2 sins on a green day!!!

aah thanks hun yes i suppose it is :)

You're doing great, Honey! Big losses are possible with SW, which is why we sometimes get dissapointed when we have a smaller loss. However, normal weight loss, which can be easily maintained is around 1-2 lbs a week. Annoying, but true :(

I lost 3 stone first time round with SW and it came of at around 2 1b a week, but I kept it off for 5 years! I'm back now because being a total piglet has piled on the pounds again.

Also remember, the less you have to lose, the slower it comes off. It's always quicker in the beginning.

Keep up the great work :D x

Helloooo everybody...
I havent been on for a couple of days, had a hectic day yesterday visiting a friend then out for a meal last night!
I was very worried about last night i went to an american themed place which happens to be my fav food!
I wasnt drinking so i didnt have to worry about that! I was taxi for the night!
Anyway i didnt eat hardly anything during the day so i indulged myself last night...I had a boston burger which was gorgeous with some curly fries and an ice cream sundae for pudding!
Normally i'd have a nice piece of fudge cake or profitta rolls...so i did quite well really (thats what im telling myself anyway!)
Today im back on track havent ate anything yet...purely because i still feel full up from last night lol.

What other news do i have...
O yes im changing classes, i normally go Mon night after work...but its such a long day working 9-6 then straight to class dont get home till gone 8...dont tend to eat anything all day...its a bit hard going to be honest! So anyway i've decided to go with a friend (the one i saw yesterday) to her local class in Maidstone. Its on a Tues morning, only about 15 mins away it's with the same leader and im looking forward to it...Im just hoping last night wont wreck my chances of losing...xxx

If you get back on plan from now until Tuesday Hun, you should be ok!

thank you i really hope soooo
gonna stick to red days until then i get too bloated on greens!
i've started having a few greens after wi then onto reds the rest of the week
xxx

Hey Hun
Hope you had a lovely time out with your friend yesterday,i find i am more bloated on green days i do prefer red days but i am trying to do some of each so i dont get bored.
Good luck going to your new class,we get weighted on the same day then!!
Have a nice weekend hun xx

sooo im getting rather annoyed having a food diary and this diary...why do you have to have both why cant i just write what im eating in this diary ? well im going to put my menu's in here now getting fed up of all this running between the 2!
xxx

Day one- Tuesday
Green Day

Breakfast
2x poached eggs
1 slice of brown bread (HEXB)
tomato sauce (0.5 syns)

Lunch
Pasta and sauce
handful of homemade syn free crisps

Dinner
Jacket potato
Tin of beans
28g red leicester cheese (HEXB)
tomato sauce (0.5 syns)
egg custard (2.5 syns- milk used from HEXA)

Snack
half a strawberry muller light cous cous cake!
sainsbury's peach & apricot cereal bar (3.5 syns)

Syns for today- 7

I really enjoyed my 1st day of the diet, wasnt hungry @ all very satisfied! Felt very full and wondered how an earth I could lose weight and eat like a queen!

Day 2-Wednesday
Red Day

Breakfast
-Bacon omelette
-28g red leicester cheese (HEXA)
-tomato sauce (0.5 syns)

Lunch
-whole packet of crabsticks
-sea food sauce (tbsp tom sauce-0.5 syn tbsp salad cream-1 syn)

Dinner
-227g potato made into wedges par boiled then sprinkled with bbq seasoning and cooked in oven. (HEXB)
-chicken breast wrapped in bacon (with 2 mini babybel stuffed inside- HEXA)
-tomato sauce (0.5 syns)
-banana custard muller light

Snack
-ferrero rocher using 5 scan bran (HEXB) & 2 tbsp nutella (8 syns)

Syns for today- 10.5

Really enjoyed my food today it was yummy all of it!
My home made wedges were to die for...and the ferrero rocher's @ the end of the day were gorgeous!

Well i've already had breakfast, i've planned the rest of the days food so here go's...
Day 3-Thursday
Green Day

Breakfast
-Syn free rice pudding (using skimmed milk from HEXA)

Lunch
-Batchelors Beef rice
-packet of ryvita mini's (HEXB)

Dinner
-small chickent breast (HEXB)
-2tbsp of Heinz spread and bake sticky bbq (3 syns)
-syn free hashbrowns
-large mushroom stuffed with garlic and laughing cow (HEXA)
-2tbsp asda barbecue ketchup (2 syns)

Snack
Half a toffee flavour cous cous cake.

Im a bit stuck today if anyone can help i need sum syns! LOL ... i am finding green days i dont need as many syns?
What do you think of my plans do you think i could improve them in anyway am i going wrong anywhere?
TBH i dont think i could do the diet if it wasnt for this fabulous forum.
Thanks all XXX

Back