lauralozzle's final attempt!!! Slimming/Food diary with pictures!

oooh that food looks lovy especially thr frittata! im sure you will see a loss just keep going. the scales can fluctuate so much in a day so don't beat yourself up over it xx

I know, I have been good and at least I know that! No mindless cheating! :)

For yesterday

Breakfast: Frittata bites; orange juice; coffee. (329 calories)

Lunch: Seeded roll with spread, ham, lettuce, cucumber and mustard; 2 plums. (332 calories)

Dinner: Half a pizza; salad with lettuce, spring onion, cucumber and tomato with a drizzle of EVOO; Slimming world style chips with garlic seasoning. (618 calories)

P1010103.jpg

Snack: Monster munch; apple; coffee. (254 calories)

Total Calories: 1,553 calories

So yesterdays food is:
(will update with todays food later)

Breakfast: Frittata and coffee. (274 calories)

Lunch: Seeded roll with spread, ham and salad; 3 plums. (369 calories)

Dinner: Chicken fajitas. (680 calories)

P1010106.jpg

Snack: Apple; monster munch. (188 calories)

Total Calories: 1,511

Your food looks so yummy. I shouldn't be looking when I'm hungry haha. Well done on losing, it all adds up x

So, I've been awol the past few days. I must admit, yesterday wasn't great. I had had a really stressful day at work and had a little too much alcohol in the evening.

But, I'm back on it today!

I have a birthday meal with my friends tonight, so I suppose it's more damage limitation than anything. Will be counting again tomorrow. I'm glad I haven't just fallen back into the old rut of doing nothing productive though.

I have had a very long day today! I have been cleaning for what feels like forever!

I went out yesterday for my friend's joint birthday party (her birthday is the 9th and mine is the 16th) so I did have quite a lot to eat which wasn't that healthy. But I am back on it today!

Here is what I was wearing:

View attachment 119879

My food for today

Breakfast: Scrambled egg (x2) in spread with one toasted seeded roll. (338 calories)
View attachment 119878

Lunch: Natural yogurt with honey. (201 calories)

View attachment 119877

Dinner: Chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon, slimming world style roast potatoes, stuffing, steamed vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and gravy. (735 calories)

P1010160.jpg

Snacks: Salt and vinegar crisps. (129 calories)

Exercise: 75 minute walk; 93 minutes of cleaning.

308/1000

Hi Laura, I'm just subscribing to your diary

I'm doing calorie counting too so we are in the same boat : )

I noticed in your sig that you WI is on Wednesday so good luck for tomorrow

Back