lauralozzle's final attempt!!! Slimming/Food diary with pictures!

I am feeling great today! Went to see the Hobbit finally today - the only day when our schedules don't clash and then shortly after on the way back, Tom gets a call from work saying he's in today at six. Lovely. So, dinner was a lonesome affair but never mind.

Calories are not enough for today - will be adding stuff later! EDIT: Added. :)

Brunch: 2 scrambled eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal toast with spread, 6 cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, 2 small sausages and one bacon medallion with half a glass of orange juice. (487 calories)

P1000976.jpg

Dinner: Pork loin steak with all the fat removed, slimming world style chips, cabbage, carrots, Brussels sprouts, 2 Yorkshire puddings and gravy. NOM. (334 calories)

P1000977.jpg

Snacks: several cups of coffee; low fat natural yogurt; packet of Seabrook Canadian Ham flavour crisps. (385 calories)

Total Calories: 1,206

No exercise today. Will do some tomorrow though!

Last edited:
Thought I would take a 'before' photo today too, as the ones I currently have up are me quite a bit slimmer. Warning though, it's not very nice because I need to do something with my hair!

So, 'before' at 11 stone 5.6lbs.

11st5.6lb front.JPG

Hopefully I'll look much better next time I take a picture!

Thank you! :) Trying to be good today because I'm going for a family meal tonight. Trying to budget in Chinese food! My brother goes back to America on Monday so I won't see him again for ages!!! I don't want my hard work so far to be ruined though!

Just having a nosey at your diary- your doing so well :). U look lovely btw I can't wait to be that slim lol x

So today ended up being more of a maintenance day, as I had a bit too much wine!!! Never mind, I won't see my brother again for some time!

Breakfast: Multi-seed roll with spread, sausage, bacon, mushroom and tomato ketchup.

P1010049.jpg

Lunch: Minestrone soup with multi-seed roll.

P1010051.jpg

Dinner: Chinese buffet with wine. Too much food.

Total Calories: 2,108 :(

Exercise: 10 minutes walking; 20 minutes Zumba

140/1000

Attachments

• 11st 4.2lbs.JPG
    11st 4.2lbs.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Just having a nosey at your diary- your doing so well :). U look lovely btw I can't wait to be that slim lol x

Thanks! Hopefully today won't have undone all my hard work!!!!

To be fair, I had a rather light calorie day yesterday so it's not the end of the world I guess. Bet my sodium levels are through the roof though!

Here to subscribe and read your diary :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can't exercise today which is irritating. I bashed my knee twice into a metal table leg, went shopping today and it was really quite painful to walk on. It's not bruised yet, but I'm not sure if it's bruised inside and just isn't showing at the moment.

Quick question, anyone know how to stop avocado going brown? I don't know how to and seeing as I'm the only one who eats them, I shouldn't make a habit of eating a whole one every time I fancy a bit. Because that is just a little gluttonous! But out of fear of the other half of the avocado turning brown, I just ate a whole one with my sandwich.

Had a pretty relaxing day today. not done too much because of the knee, hopefully it will be better tomorrow, I don't fancy hobbling around the classroom with it!

Had a good day food wise. Made some mini omelettes for breakfasts - I have to leave early, so get up and go breakfasts are usually best! Made Tom a cake, but, I have put raisins in it (which he loves and I hate) so there is no chance in hell I'm going near it! :)

Breakfast: Weetos with milk. (168 calories) I am such a child!!!!

P1010060.jpg

Lunch: Seeded roll sandwich with spread, ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and avocado. Was delish! (461 calories)

P1010088.jpg

Dinner: Pork loin with fat removed, sprouts, cabbage, carrots, slimming world style roast potatoes, gravy and Yorkshire pudding. Lovely. (359 calories)

P1010093.jpg

Snacks: 3 mini omelettes; multiple cups of coffee. (340 calories)

Total Calories: 1,328

Oooh hope your knee is feeling better now. Sounds painful :(
food looks good. I love seeing what other people eat, gives me ideas!

I don't eat avocado myself but I seem to remember reading something about wrapping them in brown paper. That may be to rippen them though so I will do some research and come back toy you! xx

Haha. Thanks anyway - I've sprinkled lemon juice on my work sandwich avocado bit - hopefully it won't make it taste horrible!

These past two weeks have gone far too quickly!! Hopefully it won't take long to get back into the swing of things. Although, I'm not looking forward to getting up early tomorrow!

weighed myself this morning, it says I've put weight on!! BUT, I'm now weighing much earlier so that explains why. Means this weeks weigh official weigh in won't be too impressive. :(

Hi Laura, here to subscribe!

I think lemon juice is meant to keep avocado green, and also if you leave the stone in the half you aren't using that keeps it green :)

Okay, so today has felt like a very long day! I've been pretty tired as I am having to get used to early starts again!

Food has been good, very tasty! :D It was nice to finish work with Tom cooking dinner. I was in for five minutes and then there dinner was! It was lovely!

Breakfast: Mini frittata with mushroom, spring onion, tomato, bacon and cheese; orange juice. (263 calories)

P1010096.jpg

Lunch: Seeded roll with spread, avocado, ham, lettuce and cucumber; 2 plums. (426 calories)

Dinner: Chicken mushroom stir-fry with cabbage and brussel sprouts, black bean sauce and noodles. (668 calories)

P1010101.jpg

Snack: Apple; coffee; Canadian Ham flavour crisps. (277 calories)

Total: 1.634

Exercise: 40 minutes playing dodge-ball.

180/1000

Back