Laura's bit of everything diet!

Haha exactly!

In summer I buy cheap thin tights and cut them off just above the knee and wear them to stop my legs rubbing together. My mum bought me some proper shorts for that but they were too think and hot, I find the tights work better :) x

I suffer with them rolling down and making me look round like a barrel. Not great!

I wear tights on almost every night out and I am forever pulling them up! Maybe I am buying them too big?

Soooo ladies

dont get half way through a bikini wax, get bored of doing it and decide to immac the rest.......

haaaaaaa

so much pain

Ohhhhhhhh just noticed im under bmi 40!!!! Yeaaaaaaahhh

Yay, well done!!

May you continue to be a big loser, lol!! ;)

xxx

Well done :)

Ouch that does sound painful! I thought you were going to say that you left the other half haha
Did you end up seeing the chap yesterday? Or did I dream this/make it up in my head?
Xx

Hahah I wish I had left it and just finished it today. It does not look pretty! haha

I did say that yes! however, we moved it to tonight, so I shall let you know how it goes tmrw ;)

x

Hey all, it went quite well.

Im in two minds about if its what I actually want though - will probably talk about it in greater length another time but so busy working, I wanted to pop in a let you all know how things are going on.

Been so busy, working pretty much every day for 12 hours - its killing me and Im still so behind! I havent been going to the gym cos I dont think I can spare the time! but I really should be going, my target for this week is 2 swims! just to keep my fitness levels up!

Also havent really been dieting/eating lol sort of reverted to old habits of one meal a day, which means I dont put weight on but its not exactly healthy! I just dont seem to have the time/energy/patience/will to eat or cook right now!

going to do a mini shop tmrw, try get some interesting healthy food to keep me focused!

hope everyone is well!

I am a soup fan! I like the fresh cartons, you can get some quite healthy ones!

Im eating a butternut squash one now in fact :p

I made roast carrot (with roasted onions) and cumin soup!

also, I love roasted carrots!

Back