Laura's bit of everything diet!

Do not trust that Evans calculator. It's shocking!!!

haha that thing said Im a bell. I dont like that. that makes me sad lol

haha that thing said Im a bell. I dont like that. that makes me sad lol

It told me I was a pear shape and to buy some of those hideous pear shape jeans they do. Even tho my boobs are blatantly bigger then my butt.

Well, you look great, whether it be in the mirror, or not!! :) xxx

Heather and Tara, I think that if you look awesome in pencil skirts you should wear them irregardless of what the stupid page says :p

I wear what I like and feel comfortable in, cba to deal with fashion, or what I should be wearing for my size/shape! screw that! Im not conforming to your rules!

Apparently I'm a skittle! I've never even heard of this one before- I am characterised by my big bottom and saddlebags! How rude haha

I tend to wear a lot of dresses that go in at the waist then skim over my hips hiding all my fat bits. I feel comfortable in these and don't feel self conscious my stomach is sticking out.

I agree that you should just wear what you like. Some of the fashion that is out I would look ridiculous in! and to be honest some of the fashion at the moment just is ridiculous!

Would you ladies say you have a style? I would say mine was sort of mainly vintage. On nights out etc it's the look I go for, at uni though I'm happy to rock up in jeans and converse lol xx

I would say that I have a style, Im just not sure how I would characterize it!

I wear a lot of fit and flare dresses - like you I dont want it tight on my hips.

So I have this dress in lots of designs - Im lucky cos DP have been bringing out this style for many years! It can be dressed up or down too depending on the print/colour.
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...d=758148&parent_categoryId=226988&pageSize=20

I always have a cardi on over the top unless I have sleeves to the elbow.

I wouldnt say I am fashionable but I do like some fashions - atm I like skull/cross prints, aztec print, nautical theme. I think a lot of fashion you have to be very slim to work tho, not all styles translate across all sizes - like cut out dresses and disco pants/pvc/leather look.

I wear leggins and tights all the time but always with my bum covered, I always think that when people wear leggins and a top that they just look like they forgot to put their skirt on lol

I see loads of people on the net slagging off fatties for wearing leggings tho and I always wonder do they mean that? like when they have the crotch/bum showing or do they mean leggins full stop. Like under a dress and its still not acceptable? lol What do they want fat people to wear?

Agreed. I have an issue with anyone wearing leggings that are either see through or have been stretched so they are see through. Too much info on anyone- the 6th form kids at school do this. Cringe!

Girls at my last school went through a phase of tights and no skirts. Wtf.

haha! yeah that is exactly what Im talking about. I dont want to see your dirty g string hahaah

Sounds like we dress very similar. I'm actually loving the Aztec prints at the moment.

I don't know what I would do without my leggings! I always wear them with a skirt or dress though, like you I don't understand when people wear them with a top, they aren't trousers!

The majority of my wardrobe is dresses in the style on the link, if it's during the day I will wear with leggings boots etc but on a night out I may put a belt round it and wear different jewellery.

I love clothes but sometimes I dislike shopping. I'll put an image together in my head of how I'd look in an outfit and when I try it on it looks terrible :(

I like the peplum (is that right?) tops at the moment too, also cover my belly, I like them with my pencil skirts when I'm in school xx

Sounds exactly like me then! I just got some waist belts out because I finally have my waist back, I have missed them so much!

I wish I could wear peplums but I have a very long body so they are always too short for me! :(

I'm rather short and round so they don't look too bad on me.
Wish I could buy a new wardrobe though. Seen soo many things I like recently x

lol Im so bad for buying clothes. Its what I like to spend my money on tho, right now I happily go without food/heating to get a new dress lol

i have never tried on one of those skater style dresses may have to give it a go
i like peplum tops too :D i think they look classy
i dont think i could ever wear a skirt out during the day especially a pencil skirt
i feel unconfident wearing lippy during the day im just odd =]

there used to be a bigger gerl in my work who used to wear leggings as trousers i would just be like wtf have you done with the bottom half of your outfit
my bfs old flat mates used to talk about one of the guys they know whos gf does the same thing but they never liked her any way lol
i just found it funny to hear a bunch a guys gossiping about a gerls leggings

haha yep this is exactly my experience too! often men are waaaaaaay worse. and also always massive moaners lol so much worse than women!

Back