Laura's bit of everything diet!

They told mothers in 3rd world countries that their breast milk wasnt good enough for their babies, provided them with formula til their milk dried up and then charged them extortionate amounts for the formula (which they couldnt afford) and lots of babies died and still do, as a result.

plus many other things like destroying entire rainforrests and stuffff

So I had the worst day foodwise yesterday. literally terrible. like I am seriously embarrassed to write down what I ate because it is me going back to my old very bad habits and it is such a long time since I have done this.

So I had kfc for lunch and chinese for dinner.

I didnt really want either, neither were particularly nice. but its like this cycle I always go through.

I cant decide what I want to eat, nothing appeals to me, I dont eat for hours, Im starving, I cba to cook, there is nothing in, I dont want to leave the house and buy something at the shop (not that there is anything I want) I dont really want takeaway, I leave it a couple more hours, Im still starving, I order something cos Ive left it too late to go to a shop. Eat the shitty food, feel mega fatty.

The next day there is a ton of left overs cos I still order takeaway like I still have a boyfriend. I cant bring myself to throw it out cos I just spent £20 on food, plus I know later I will go through the same cycle and at least then there will be something in to eat.

This is normally the end of my weightloss cycle - this is where I now put back on everything I lost plus 1 stone. All because I have the worst relationship with food.

Everything disgusts me, grosses me out, I pick everything apart and I dont want to eat anything.

Now I need to get back to the beginning of the cycle where I am disgusted with myself and my weight and I go on a diet - before I put all the weight back on!

Is there somewhere you can take the good to get rid of it? A homeless shelter? I normally take my Christmas left overs to one or a food bank. That way you aren't tempted by it today xx

well ladies I weighed in this morning and as a result of my very bad week I am up +3lbs. Now I know this isnt ideal, but I am surprisingly okay about this and I think acceptance is part of my journey?

I knew that last week and this week were going to be very difficult for me, not helped my some of my mental stuff getting in the way and totm. I knew that weightloss was not my focus for a while and had to be set aside for the time being. I also know when that ends - next mon. I know when I can refocus. and although I am sad I didnt manage to maintain my weight during this difficult time, I am not going to bully myself for it.

Todays focus is writing an essay which is due thurs and my dads retirement do.

ahhh Im only +1 lb sorry!

Its because my weight initially went down to 17 stone 10 after my last weigh in - but obviously that wasn't recorded as an 'official' weigh in

1lbs good considering, like you say, it was going to be a tough time to diet. It's fab you haven't let it get you down, you know why it's happened and when the time is right you can refocus on it. I wish I had this attitude x

How did you do that? This is exactly what I want my nails like but with black polish and pink glitter. I've booked to have them done with either gel or shellac xx

How did you do that? This is exactly what I want my nails like but with black polish and pink glitter. I've booked to have them done with either gel or shellac xx

Just painted the green and then the glitter on top! I really like black with gold glitter too!

what polishes did you use?
jealousss

I think its rimmel, will post a pic of it, the glitter is models own x

I find that they go on beautifully and dry very quickly!

Yes! It is the perfect shape!

so yesterday was as bad foodwise as I thought it would be!

for lunch/breakfast I had a white roll with pate.
Then at my dads retirement do, the food was afternoon tea so finger sandwhiches and cakes. Only at sarnies (Im more of a savoury person) but still not amazing. Then came home to celebrate with the rents and we had a dominos and champagne lol

so healthy. or not.

Today I am going out for lunch and dinner! Roll on next week cos I cant handle this!

haha yeah I am well classy!

Well the week continued in the way I expected it, lots of food out and take away. but new week tmrw and I am going to get back into the gym and undo last weeks badness!

Thinking I need to make a food plan for the week to get myself back on track. Thinking plain and things that are quick and easy to make, any suggestions welcome!

Back