Laura's bit of everything diet!

only just now! haha went to a club with the loudest sound system ever. killed me! I am getting too old for all that lol

well weighed this morning- up 1 1/2 lbs, first gain Ive seen in weeks and doesn't bode well for weds weigh in :(

You get what you deserve tho. I drank for the 3rd night in a row yest. Ive eaten 3 take aways this week. and lots of crap at home.

I am annoyed cos Ive done so well the past 8 weeks. I guess there is time to pull back, aim for a sts on weds. Thing is Im not here to weigh in. Im in london tues-fri, so I think it might end up being a two week weigh in. - may work in my favour if I sort myself out or it could end up in an epic gain :/

Had a good day yest. Eat 1400 cals and down half a pound this morning. Today did not go quite as well. 116 cals for breakfast, not bad. However Sam wanted to go out for lunch so I had a club sandwich and wedges, only ate half the sandwich and half the wedges. Then ate with my parents this, had beef casserole and cabbage. Hard to track today's cals but it wasn't exactly the day I was hoping for :(

so weighed in this morning and Im back to 17 stone 2. Im going to london this afternoon and not back til fri so cant weigh in - might just class this week as STS as that is where I am today.

Sadly Im not there for fun, Im locking myself in my friends flat to write the end of my dissertation. I might take myself to the mac shop and do a bit of shopping tho :p you know, just to keep me motivated lol

Off to the mac store today! Will have to post my haul later. I know I'm going to go overboard. ..

Hello :)

just read the first few pages of your diary. You're doing brilliant! Well done Hun. I understand the struggle lol xxxxx

Hello :)

just read the first few pages of your diary. You're doing brilliant! Well done Hun. I understand the struggle lol xxxxx

Wow youve done amazing! How long has it taken you? I would love to achieve what you have! Just got to keep going!

I am dreading coming back and weighing in hahah

staying with my friend in london is ruining my diet - but I dont want to be weird and ungrateful and my main focus is my dissertation so I know I will just have to sort it out afterwards, but after this weeks STS I am deff looking at a gain next week :(

Eating out lunch and dinner, drinking and so much smoking. my body hates me!

I've got a diary hun in the silver section, not sure if you can view it yet?

http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/250625-diary-where-im-going.html

i joined minis jan 2012 at about 18.5 I think, in 2010 I lost the first couple. My lowest weight was around 12.12 after a VLCD (exante)

I've gained and lost a couple of stone over the last 6 months lol, back in the zone though now and aiming for those 12's. I've added some before n after pics to a private album.

Ill keep checking in on your diary Hun. You're doing brill. Xxxxx

Okay so Im obviously supposed to be writing my dissertation - which is why I am trying out new hair styles haha. anything to not work! anywayyyy

I think Ive totally discovered my new summer style. my hair is now long enough to do a plait on the underneath and pull it over my head and pin it the other side so it acts like an alice band. It looks so cute! yay

I often french braid it over, but I like a normal plait pulled over too cos it creates a sort of sixties style the way it cuts over my fringe and I can have a little hump in the hair behind it. ohhhh its the small things....

Ill get back to the working now

I can't plait my own hair let alone French or fishtail!! Jel!

I've got a diary hun in the silver section, not sure if you can view it yet?

http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/250625-diary-where-im-going.html

i joined minis jan 2012 at about 18.5 I think, in 2010 I lost the first couple. My lowest weight was around 12.12 after a VLCD (exante)

I've gained and lost a couple of stone over the last 6 months lol, back in the zone though now and aiming for those 12's. I've added some before n after pics to a private album.

Ill keep checking in on your diary Hun. You're doing brill. Xxxxx

ahh yeah I can, Ive been around since 2011 so got plenty of posts :p Ill have a look some time.

i never do anything with my hair
usually i fishtail pigtail it when its wet so i can have mermaid waves =]

i love the idea of your braid though i just wish my fro was long enough

I always sleep in plaits, its the easiest thing to do with my type of hair. Goes frizzy or flat otherwise, nothing in between lol

i learnt through youtube lmao its easy when you know how

i cant french plait anyone elses hair let alone my own :(

This is how I learnt to do everything too! Im all self taught. Can't do fishtails very well though - I actually think they are harder than french plaits!

me too, it curls naturally nice after washing, but after sleeping it is impossible for me to have nice hair the next day :( I think I move too much!

Back