Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

Sorry...I must bore you all with this diary, I just seem to not be feeling myself lately.

You dont bore us at all! Sorry you are feeling bad *Hugs* Hope you feel better soon x

Hi - just caught up on your diary - so sorry you're feeling low at the moment :hug99: I really hope you're feeling better now. You are a wonderful, supportive and caring person and I am sure you will find your perfect job in the very near future :) You've got my number if you need me :wavey: xxx

Thank you girls sooo much for your supportive replies...you're all so lovely!

Things are a bit better...I decided that as I'm unemployed it might be the right time to make a career choice and look at getting into something that I've always wanted to do...nursery nursing. So I rang a few nurserys and they are sending me some applications to start as a nursery assistant and then hopefully do my NVQ...so feeling a lot more positive.
Still unwell though...it doesn't seem to stop. I now have my cold back with some sort of eye infection too!! Going to clean it with some salt water tonight and see how it goes. It's been swapping between stomach bug and colds the last few weeks! Hope it's got it all out of the way for xmas though! :D
Looking forward to xmas soon...gotta finish wrapping our xmas pressies. Got my aunt, uncle, n cousins coming up Sat 13th which should be nice. One of my cousins is autistic and really looks forward to meeting up with us, which is sweet. He's 20 and at a special home and goes to college etc...so he phones us a lot with all these new things he's been doing.
Hope everyone has had a lovely day! xxxx

aww thats brilliant - you'll love it once you're into a job you want to do - and working with kids is really rewarding! :D glad you are feeling brighter, although sorry to hear you're still full of cold! High dose vit. c!!! xxx

Good luck on those applications, hope something comes through. Working with children is hard work but very rewarding. Sorry to hear that your still sick, hope your eye gets better.

Good luck with your applications hun, hope you feel better soon hunni.xx

Glad things are a bit better.

Good luck on the nursery nursing too! My dads wife does it too so let me know if you need any questions answered.

Where abouts are you from in Surrey again Laura - i dont think you are too far from me - we could always meet up sometime if you fancied x

morning Loz! just popping in to send you a cheerful hug :D hope you are feeling better today! xxx

Thanks Girls!

Good luck on the nursery nursing too! My dads wife does it too so let me know if you need any questions answered.

Where abouts are you from in Surrey again Laura - i dont think you are too far from me - we could always meet up sometime if you fancied x

Thanks Emma!! I'm from Surrey/Greater London...Near Wimbledon and Epsom way. Where abouts are you? :) xxx

morning Loz! just popping in to send you a cheerful hug :D hope you are feeling better today! xxx

Hey Rach...thanks for popping in! *hugs* I am feeling better today thanks...hope you are. Will go look at your diary in a min :) xxx

I got two nursery assistant applications through the post today so will fill them out this evening and post them asap. Hopefully will get an interview soon from one of them :D
Have had a lazy day today...trying to get rid of this cold quickly so am taking it easy.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! xxx

Me tooooo!

Sorry honey, been full of cold so not really been on, just caught up with your diary! Hope you are ok!! Applications sound fun! You'll have a blast in the nursery, they're always up to fun things! Good luck!

Hi Loz, thanx for text early :) you're a star!

Ooooo nursery nursing exciting stuff! Before working in the school I worked in a playgroup - absolutely loved it - have a Level 3 NVQ in early years and since gone onto level 4 degree courses - let me know if I can help with anything and good luck - its such a rewarding job :)

Sorry you're still poorly - you need plenty of rest and pampering and that's an order :p Take care xxx

hey Loz, thanks for the texts this weekend - hope you're looking after yourself and keeping warm!

xxxx

Hey Laura. Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope the nursery job applications go ok. In the meantime are any local shops looking for extra help for the Xmas period?

Thanks girls for the lovely replies! They really are appreciated and it always makes me smile to see everyone here being so caring! :)
Am feeling a bit better now...just waiting for the sniffles to completely go.

Hey Laura. Sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope the nursery job applications go ok. In the meantime are any local shops looking for extra help for the Xmas period?

I've looked at a few jobs but they have already got their xmas staff already. But am going to post the nursery applications and if I don't hear anything from them soon then it's back to the job centre looking for anything.

Had a nice day today - me and OH went to my parents. As my dad is away on work for the weekend we helped her tidy up the house and put up their christmas decorations.
We then came home for dinner and chilled out watching x factor etc. Now half-watching the comedy awards.
Hope everyone has had a lovely day! xxx

Thanks Emma!! I'm from Surrey/Greater London...Near Wimbledon and Epsom way. Where abouts are you? :) xxx

I got two nursery assistant applications through the post today so will fill them out this evening and post them asap. Hopefully will get an interview soon from one of them :D
Have had a lazy day today...trying to get rid of this cold quickly so am taking it easy.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day! xxx

I'm in Ash Green (not too far from Guildford). Good luck with the applications x

Back