Laura's Diary - I'm back! :-)

well done on sticking to your points :) if you ever need a chat lemme know and will PM you my numbers :) xxx

Thanks Rach, could probably do with a text buddy to keep me on track the next couple of days...if you wouldn't mind?xx:)

Can highly recommend her as a text buddy - she's an absolute superstar!!! Let me know if you want my numbers too - take care and hope you get through the weekend with a smile on your face :) xxx

Can highly recommend her as a text buddy - she's an absolute superstar!!! Let me know if you want my numbers too - take care and hope you get through the weekend with a smile on your face :) xxx

That would be great thanks...yey two text buddies! :) The support from you guys is really great thanks! xx

Just wondering if anyone can give me a bit help here as me and OH are looking to book a weekend away next year....neither of us mind where or when. Was thinking I could tie it in with one of the meets or something. As would love to meet you guys and thank you for the support in person. Just wondering if anyone is going to one next year? And what the deal is regarding OHs. As not sure he would appreciate me leaving him in an unknown city with nothing to do lol :)

dont know what meets are on tbh.. but if theres going to be a big WW one then i'm game :D otherwise, you're welcome to join me Jax and Emma on a shopping spree to the metro next summer! xxx

I'll second that - wont be going to a big meet but a smaller one is fine by me - Alternatively, I was thinking of booking a certain travelodge near The George (me thinks you'll know the one!) and inviting Rach down with me one weekend early next year - was gonna go up London for a show and a shop with Rach and you, if you wanted (would have to fit in a quick meet with my godchildren for a quick catchup - hence why Morden is my chosen hotel venue). Hadn't got round to suggesting this to Rach yet but hey now is as good a time as ever!!!

Will PM you my numbers shortly xxx

dont know what meets are on tbh.. but if theres going to be a big WW one then i'm game :D otherwise, you're welcome to join me Jax and Emma on a shopping spree to the metro next summer! xxx

I'll second that - wont be going to a big meet but a smaller one is fine by me - Alternatively, I was thinking of booking a certain travelodge near The George (me thinks you'll know the one!) and inviting Rach down with me one weekend early next year - was gonna go up London for a show and a shop with Rach and you, if you wanted (would have to fit in a quick meet with my godchildren for a quick catchup - hence why Morden is my chosen hotel venue). Hadn't got round to suggesting this to Rach yet but hey now is as good a time as ever!!!

Will PM you my numbers shortly xxx

Both of those suggestions sound great! Will be up for the shopping spree next summer...is it ok if OH comes along as it's a way for me to come so we would travel up for the weekend and don't wanna leave him stranded? Sorry to be cheeky:p
And Jax that sounds like a brilliant idea...I would treat you two to a show or something as if you're coming to my way it's not fair on you two to pay out for transport and hotel etc.
I definitely know The George as our wedding guests stayed there...we got married at the registry office in the morden park :)xx

Both of those suggestions sound great! Will be up for the shopping spree next summer...is it ok if OH comes along as it's a way for me to come so we would travel up for the weekend and don't wanna leave him stranded? Sorry to be cheeky:p
And Jax that sounds like a brilliant idea...I would treat you two to a show or something as if you're coming to my way it's not fair on you two to pay out for transport and hotel etc.
I definitely know The George as our wedding guests stayed there...we got married at the registry office in the morden park :)xx

Need to go cuddle up with OH soon or he'll get grumpy.

We got married there too!!!

the more the merrier! :D eeeeeeeeeeeh im dead excited already!

Need to go cuddle up with OH soon or he'll get grumpy.

We got married there too!!!

My OH said "You're soo addicted to that site!" last night cos I spent a long time here. Luckily he sees that its helping me sticking to my diet...and he thinks everyone on here sounds lovely...aww.:)

the more the merrier! :D eeeeeeeeeeeh im dead excited already!

Me too!!! :D
Just about to go shopping with OH and friend which should be good...hopefully can finish all our xmas pressies yey!
Had my sister and our friend (who was best man at our wedding) round last night and we played articulate. It was such a laugh...girls Vs boys...the girls won of course :p
Hope everyone else has a lovely saturday!xxx

You sound as if you had a nice evening last night :) Enjoy your shopping although if you've gone to Kingston I will be dead jealous lol!!!

You sound as if you had a nice evening last night :) Enjoy your shopping although if you've gone to Kingston I will be dead jealous lol!!!

Lol! Went to Kingston a couple of weeks ago but this time it was Croydon.

Had a good time but my back is killing me for some reason. I damaged my back a while ago and every now and then it really aches but hasn't done it for a while. After shopping today my back just really played up...and now it is hurting so bad :cry:
Shopping was productive tho as we have basically finish getting all our xmas pressies.
Oh and had good news last night....our baby nephew was born!!! My Sister-in-law (OH's brother's wife) had to have a ceaserean (can't spell it) but the main thing is that they are both well. He was 8lbs 2 and is named Leo. We are going up to the hospital 2moro to see them :D
So in the space of 4 months we have got a neice (OH's sister's baby), a kinda god-son altho as it's a naming ceremony we're called 'supportive adults', my friend (who was bridesmaid at our wedding) had a baby boy, and now we have a nephew!!! Has been baby crazy lol!
Gonna watch some tv and try to comfort my back...hope everyone's having a lovely evening! xxxx

Croydon comes a close second to Kingston in my book :)

Congrats at being an auntie again! Hope your back is better in the morning :) xxx

hope your back is better soon - if its any consolation my arms and shoulders know how you feel! :D

na night! xxx

Thanks for your kind words in my diary and your texts - really helped. Take care and hope you enjoyed seeing your new nephew for the first time :) xxx

Edited to add:

PS Good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Last edited:
how was your new lil nephew? :D x

Thanks for your kind words in my diary and your texts - really helped. Take care and hope you enjoyed seeing your new nephew for the first time :) xxx

You're more than welcome...that's what we are all here for! :)

how was your new lil nephew? :D x

Unfortunately I didn't get to see my nephew today. My tummy bug reappeared this morning and I was sick etc. Felt that it wouldn't be right to go to the hospital as I didn't want my Sister-in-law to catch it. I know it was the right decision but I really missed not seeing him. OH went and brought bk pics on the digicam. Both of them are healthy and doing well so that's good! :)
My friend popped round this afternoon and we wrapped up some pressies together whilst watching the Santa Claus Movie :D
Hope everyone's having a lovely evening! xxx

Unfortunately I didn't get to see my nephew today. My tummy bug reappeared this morning and I was sick etc. Felt that it wouldn't be right to go to the hospital as I didn't want my Sister-in-law to catch it. I know it was the right decision but I really missed not seeing him. OH went and brought bk pics on the digicam. Both of them are healthy and doing well so that's good! :)
Aww sorry you're not well again. Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

PS Good luck for your WI tomorrow

hope your stomach bug passes soon - also, i dont have any friends who will wrap for me! Where did you find yours? :p lol

Back