Laura's Diary - My first -7lbs! :-)

Hi
Well done on lb off - good to see you back :)

so where are your food diaries eh? :p i'm ready and waiting to nose through them to nick ideas for my dinner! haha :D

glad you're still about hun, thought you'd gone walkies again! :( xxx

Thanks for all the comments! :)

so where are your food diaries eh? :p i'm ready and waiting to nose through them to nick ideas for my dinner! haha :D

glad you're still about hun, thought you'd gone walkies again! :( xxx

Hi Rach, food diary starting today, yesterday was crazy busy at work. Not going to be going walkies this time, feel very determined and motivated! :D xx

So yesterday was a hectic day at work, soooo busy! Got home and literally had bath, had dinner, watched a bit of Charmed and fell asleep during it! Hopefully today won't be so bad.

Food for today (Week 2 Day 2):
Breakfast:
Wheatabix x 2 - 2
1 tsp Sugar - 1
Milk (1/4 pint semi) - 1
Lunch:
Chicken Cup-a-soup - 2
Brown bread roll - 2
Dinner:
Chicken Breast - 2.5
Stock - 0
Gravy granules - 1
Carrots - 0
Green Beans - 0
Butter Beans (1/2 can) - 1.5
Potatoes - 400g - 4
Fry Light Spray - 1
Snacks:
Iced Gems - 1.5
Maltesers (Small Bag) - 3.5
Milk (1/4 pint semi) - 1

Total - 24/25 (Saved - 1)

Question for someone - Does anyone know the points for the purple top milk?

Hope everyone's having a good day!xx

Last edited:
Well done for staying within points again - great re-start. Hope today has gone as well points wise and work was less busy. Sorry cant help with the points for purple top milk.

Hope you've had a lovely day and have a lovely weekend xxx

the purple top milk is same as sainsburys orange top, and as its between red and green, I count it as:

1pt per 1/4pt but 1.5 per 1/2pt.

just to be safe :) x

Hey hun...hope you have had a lovley weekend

xxx

Thanks everyone for their comments! :)
I'm hoping for a less busy week so I can actually start updating here properly!

Had WI this morning and only lost 1lb again...but not too surprised as it was hubbys birthday so we went out for a meal etc on Friday...tried to point it but that kinda stopped working when the alcohol was flowing. But it's still a loss and I'm just glad that he enjoyed his birthday.
We went to see his parents during the day, and his sister and our little neice was there so that was lovely!
Then we went to a local carvery for dinner with some friends and my sister which was really nice. A few of them came back to ours afterwards and we were joined by our other friends with our kinda Godson (who spent the evening running around our house and giggling to himself). It was a really great evening, we played some Singstar on the PS2 and kinda got carried away singing and they all didn't leave till almost 2am. Jack (bless him) had fallen asleep on our beanbag!
Yesterday we didnt get up till late which was nice and we just chilled out at home.

Been looking at holidays for this September with some friends, really want to get away this year and with the weather like this it really gets you in the mood to book something.

Food Diary for today (and will hopefully carry this on daily now!)

Week 3 Day 1:
Breakfast -
Cereal - 1.5
Milk (1/4 pint semi) - 1
Lunch -
Bread Roll - 2
Marg - ?
Quavers - ?
Dinner -
Gammon - ?
Spaghetti - ?
Peas - ?
Carbonara Sauce -?
Snack -
Apple - 0.5
Apple Juice 250ml - ?

Not sure about some of the points as havent got my book with me today and also not exactly sure of what's for dinner tonight, so will edit later.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! xx

Have a good one yourself!!! xxx

quavers are max 1.5, 1 if they are a multibag :D

hope you have a lovely day today Laura - well done on your 1lb off - thats fab after a night out with food and alcohol :) x

Thanks for your comments...sorry I've not been around again. Work has been so hectic! I worked over the weekend and then on Monday there was only meant to be 3 of us in as 2 were on holiday. However, the new girl didnt turn up and didn't call in to tell us until the afternoon. It was a busy day anyway let alone with only 2 of us in. It was completely non-stop. Plus I seem to have caught a cold/bug thing that seems to be going around. My muscles are aching and have had an off-and-on headache for the last 3 days!
Have vowed that I will start to write my food diary properly here from today on as had WI this week and had a STS. As I've been so busy I haven't really been tracking my points completely :sigh:

Today hasn't been as busy so far which is good and hopefully my cold thing will be easing up soon.

Will update again later with my food diary.

Hope everyone is having a good week! :)x

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Well didn't get around to doing my food diary last night...literally got home from work, showered, ate dinner and then went to bed.
This cold thing is really starting to get to me now, just constantly feeling rough. At least work is really quiet today so that's good!

Have decided to start food diary on Sunday as I'm having trouble feeling focused at the moment but hopefully will be able to relax a bit over the weekend and will be feeling more myself next week!

Hope everyone is having a good day!xx

Hope you have a lovely friday and weekend and that your feeling more in the zone come monday xxx

Hope you are feeling better my dear and have a lovely weekend. xxx

Thanks for your comments Jax and Saski! :)

I've not really had a great week...but I'm feeling a lot better now.
My ocd has shown itself a lot this week. Sometimes it seems that I can have some sort of control over it, but then at other times it seems to act up and has control over me. This week it was really bad, just left me feeling like nothing was getting done and everything was wrong. At times like this I just seem to feel like there's so much that needs to be done and that it all has to be done as soon as possible, then when I don't get it done, because I'm tired or busy, I end up feeling like i've messed up everything (even though rationally I know that this is just the ocd). Things just seem to get ontop of me at times and this week has been like that. Work has still been really busy and I've just felt so mentally exhausted all week.

I've spent the weekend talking it all out with OH and we sorted a few important things out which cleared my mind a bit.
OH is really good with all of this, he knows that a lot of the 'issues' (hate that word but can't think of another) that I have will probably never fully go away, but he is really supportive in helping me deal with them as much as possible.

So feel more motivated to get back on track diet-wise now. Haven't even been pointing this week so will have to restart again, but realised there's no point in struggling with my diet when I feel like I did last week as it just wouldn't work and I would get even more upset.
Am going to re-start tomorrow as OH is cooking me a Valentines dinner tonight and have a feeling its going to be a bit pointy (Roast gammon - yum).

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and Happy Valentines Day to everyone! xx

Back