Lauras Diary of Incubating

Hey lady, hope you're keeping well, just had a little catch up and sounds like you're doing okay, hope your little one managed the whole night in his big bed, how exciting! x

Aww Laura that's too cute. Did u shed a tear??

I had a lump in my throat and very nearly did. Me and hubby had a wee peek in when he got home from footy and he was fast asleep all cosy. Even hubby was a little sad!

Hey lady, hope you're keeping well, just had a little catch up and sounds like you're doing okay, hope your little one managed the whole night in his big bed, how exciting! x

Hiya! Yip I'm doing not so bad now. Wee man slept the whole night. I wakened him at 8a.m as per usual and he was all delighted with himself getting out of the big bed lol.

I had a lump in my throat and very nearly did. Me and hubby had a wee peek in when he got home from footy and he was fast asleep all cosy. Even hubby was a little sad!

Hiya! Yip I'm doing not so bad now. Wee man slept the whole night. I wakened him at 8a.m as per usual and he was all delighted with himself getting out of the big bed lol.
Aww.. Was coming here to ask how he got on... The whole night through on his first night.. Can you come live with me please for a year or 2 to give me some training on how its done???? You can bring your tribe.. We'll fit you all somewhere :)

Aww.. Was coming here to ask how he got on... The whole night through on his first night.. Can you come live with me please for a year or 2 to give me some training on how its done???? You can bring your tribe.. We'll fit you all somewhere :)

Ha I think its luck really, my two have always been great sleepers, I'm really really hoping this one is as good x

Ha I think its luck really, my two have always been great sleepers, I'm really really hoping this one is as good x
I'm hoping baby takes after Jonathan for sleeping and not me..
I've always been a crap sleeper

Thats great news that he slept all night in his big boy bed I remember when I moved my youngest out of her cot it is so sad as you then realise they ain't baby babies any more x

Hey hon
Glad its all goin well (besides egg incident).
And you must feel so proud of your little man. That's great. :D
Mind yourself with that bit of bleeding. Take it as easy as you can.
Heading to your sisters sounds great for you. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hon
Glad its all goin well (besides egg incident).
And you must feel so proud of your little man. That's great. :D
Mind yourself with that bit of bleeding. Take it as easy as you can.
Heading to your sisters sounds great for you. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Bróna. I'm not sure I'll get to my sisters now. My mom is going down next week to watch one of my sisters little ones, she is heading to a wedding. Then I've my scan on Friday too. Can't wait for Saturday though I've told hubby I'm taking a day to do a bit of shopping for my hospital bag and a few bits for the kids

Morning hun,

Hope you are well today? :) xxx

Morning hun,

Hope you are well today? :) xxx

Not so bad, just tired as usual, my DS fell out of his bed at 5a.m, he didn't waken but I could hear him on the monitor, had to go in and fix him lol. Took ages then to get back to sleep. Trying to get myself motivated now to tidy up the house and head to Mothers and Toddlers!

Not so bad, just tired as usual, my DS fell out of his bed at 5a.m, he didn't waken but I could hear him on the monitor, had to go in and fix him lol. Took ages then to get back to sleep. Trying to get myself motivated now to tidy up the house and head to Mothers and Toddlers!

Awww bless him lol Poor little thing x:)

Hope you have a good day hun xxx

Slept like a log last night thanks. I have a head cold now so feeling extra tired. Its nearly the weekend though YAY!!

I've 2 of my daughters friends coming over today after school so its gonna be a noisy one lol. I probably won't be on much today but I'll catch up tomorrow. Have a good one all xx

Ohh and I forgot 26 weeks today and under 100 days till bubs gets here:D

Yay :) it'll be December before you know it x

Ohh and I forgot 26 weeks today and under 100 days till bubs gets here:D

Eeek!! 1 more week and you're in the 3rd Trimester! woohoo!! :D xx

26+1 - SATURDAY - 14/09/2013

Well after a bit of time to myself this morning me and my daughter went shopping. I wanted to get a few things for my hospital bag. But my god there is nothing in the shops. I wanted to get pyjamas that would do me from now till well after the birth, the ones that are suitable for breastfeeding. I couldn't find one pair, it was all quite short nighties. At 5'8 they are too short on me. I'm gonna have to look online. I do have some old nighties from when I had my daughter that would do, but I'd have liked some new ones. I also couldn't find any babygrows that weren't pink or blue. Why oh why can't the baby companies realise that there are other colours like purple or orange.....really irritates me. Anyway -

I only managed to get
*some vests that my daughter picked for the baby - 6
*Pads - both breast pads and sanatary pads
*witch hazel
*Nipple cream
*personal cleaning stuff - shampoo, conditioner, nivea lip balm, body butter

I still need to get hats and mittens (mine have gone missing), bottles, steriliser descaler...I think thats about it. I've to wash and put away all new born stuff again. Take muslim clothes out of storage bags wash and put away. Find my newborn grow bags! And find my snow suit from my daughter. My sister has most of my new born stuff but I think her little girl has grown out of them already, so I need to get them back. I might just do a little a week because I've ages yet.

Tomorrow I'll be doing nothing. This frigin cold is going nowhere and I feel horrible. I've taken 2 paracetamol but I know I'm not eating enough and probably not drinking enough. I'll be spending most of tomorrow in bed with some magazines and not doing much.

TODAYS FOOD

BREAKFAST
1 slice bread

LUNCH
Mezze box in Starbucks - was gorgeous, had roasted veg, sweet potato falafels, salads, houmous and a spicy dressing GORGEOUS
Decaff coffee

DINNER
Slice of bread
1/2 galia melon

Hope you are feeling better today hun I have a bit of a cold as well it ain't great hopefully you get your day indoors just chilling and I know what you mean about baby clothes only being pink or blue it would be nice to see them abit more in different colours x

Back