TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Thanks claire!!!!

Ah right wondered where you had gone!!! I have been low carbing since I got back from Poland and lost two of the three pounds gained... How have you been getting on??

Will be going back on exante as soon as people stop wanting to take me out for dinner to congratulate us on our engagement but Probs be next week or week after, I'm quite enjoying low carb tbh

OMG I have just booked my wedding!!!! Aaaarrggghgg

Cuba next January!! Oh I can hardly contain myself! It wasn't that expensive either about what you would pay to holiday there.

It looks lovely and there seems to be plenty to see and do there that won't cost the earth. We have always wanted to go as well and the pictures will be lovely. I know it's less than a year away! Better up my dieting game if I want to fit into this size 10 badboy!

You'll manage that no bother. The worst comes to the worst you just jump back onto Exante for a couple of months beforehand.

Its not a place Ive ever thought of going to I must admit but sounds nice.

Yeah we like being different to everyone else an Cuba certainly fits the bill. I've still got about 1 month supply of exante so i will fit it in at some point!!

Of course ;-)

Just wanted to say Cuba is amazing the beaches are absolutely gorgeous!! It's a pretty poor country and they can't get imports from America so there's less choice food wise but my god the fabulous tan makes up for it!!!

Thanks lil! Did you get married there?? Where did you stay??

teetiefunk said:
Thanks lil! Did you get married there?? Where did you stay??

No didn't get married there just been for holidays, 1st time was guardalvaca (sp!!) the second was pesquero. The names of the hotels have slipped my mind??? Ahh one was Luna d mares and the other was ... Playa costa verde. Both really nice :)
Where have you booked? What area?

Guardalavaca too!!! Can't remember the hotel OMG how bad is that! I'll look and get back to u, I've been on the sauce today so no use to anyone lol

teetiefunk said:
Guardalavaca too!!! Can't remember the hotel OMG how bad is that! I'll look and get back to u, I've been on the sauce today so no use to anyone lol

Lol ok I can tell you the beaches are fantastic, crystal clear water and very little waves! Bliss - I'm green with jealousy! Try trip advisor if you've not already, it's fab for reviews and photos!

Yeah I've been on trip advisor... I really can't wait! What month did you go in? We are going January and it's had mixed reviews weather wise but as long as our wedding day is nice then I'll be happy :)

Back