TS AAM Laura's diary!!

I have wanted one for ages it was just a case of working up the courage. Pain isn't a problem for me I can handle quite a lot. I'm gonna keep getting it. Was even thinking of trying it myself with an at home waxing kit but I can just see the headlines now... Death by waxing.

i would ask for pictures but maybe not :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
ouch. your brave. i stick with the razor or the electric hair trimmer when it gets out of control :8855:
might have to upgrade to the garden strimmer soon :8855::8855::8855:
sorry, im in a silly mood lol ;)

i would ask for pictures but maybe not :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
ouch. your brave. i stick with the razor or the electric hair trimmer when it gets out of control :8855:
might have to upgrade to the garden strimmer soon :8855::8855::8855:
sorry, im in a silly mood lol ;)

:giggle:

xx

Lol Julie you should try waxing!! 4 weeks is a long time to be smooth and it grows in a lot softer and sparser over time.

Lol Julie you should try waxing!! 4 weeks is a long time to be smooth and it grows in a lot softer and sparser over time.

Not me!! The only hair that seems to grow slowly is on my head!!

I got laser treatment on my bikini line and asked for the brazilian but they only did the landing strip not the ..............erm ...........undercarriage as it were. I was too embarassed to ask them to do the rest!!!

Ooops - I appear to have over-shared :eek:

xxx

I thought a brazillian was everything off (underneath too) with just a landing strip at the front? Did the hair stay away after lasering toots?

I thought a brazillian was everything off (underneath too) with just a landing strip at the front? Did the hair stay away after lasering toots?

So did I but when she didn't treat that area I thought I must be wrong and thought she would think I was a wierdo if I asked :eek:

Yes- it worked on the area they did treat. If could afford to would have my armpits and legs done!!! Hollywood starlets have NO exuse for hairy armpits ;)

xxx

Have you seen that Phillips lumea thing? It's a laser you use at home... I'm just reading the amazon reviews... It's expensive but could be worth it if it saves me salon prices xx

Have you seen that Phillips lumea thing? It's a laser you use at home... I'm just reading the amazon reviews... It's expensive but could be worth it if it saves me salon prices xx

Off to google

xx

I've settled on a Remington I-light as it's cheaper and the bulbs are only 24 quid to replace.

Let me know how you get on with it!!

I was told that I should have a follow up treatment once a year but would prefer my own system!!!

xxxx

Well I've been low carbing since last Friday and I've managed to sts thank god... If I can just do that till I get back from my trip I will be happy. I haven't went overboard I had a ham salad with low carb dressing for dinner last night and some chicken at lunch, so far today I've had a protien shake and having ham salad for lunch too. It's weird tho coz even tho I have sts my jacket is a little looser today. I'm still drinking all my water, don't think I could give it up now I'd feel like I was dehydrated I don't know how I survived before!! Actually lookig forward to being back on exante would you believe!! I'm still in ketosis I checked this morning. At least I can have a birthday dinner on Wednesday now :)

Well done on keeping control and if I don't catch up with you beforehand - Happy birthday for wednesday

xxxx

Thank you ladies!!! My OH will be away with work on my birthday so I'm gonna pamper myself that night. I have theeeee biggest spot erupted on my chin... Typical the week I go away to Poland.

Still sts after eating low carb all this time... I thought I'd put on at least a pound or two. I'm very happy with that. Looking forward to exante again tho and losing some poundage!

Result!! Well done

xxx

Well now i really do have to lose the weight!! Even more so than before... Something big has happened... I will fill you all in when I get back from Poland on Monday but it involves a size 10 vintage dress, a trip to new York. Photos to follow...

Back