TS AAM Laura's diary!!

yep its a good time to do major clearouts and spring well winter cleaning to kill time and stop you thinking about food also any hobbies you mite find interesting or abit of exercise if you can be bothered lol. that is what makes it hard having time to think about food.

well I am very very surprised...just had my last pack of the day...mushroom soup and it was lovely!! I have been very skeptical of the soups and thought it was gonna be minging! but it was actually really nice, my OH had thai chicken and he said it was lovely too!

i feel like crap...got a headache coming on i think and I have never in my adult life been so hungry!! I keep thinking about garlic pizza bread and chips from the chippie! I have good willpower so wont stray but oh god its very hard! ive had loads of water just had a cup of tea with no milk. feel a bit lightheaded and a little nauseous too. I'm totally gonna sleep soon i think just to get away from this feeling. meh!

well done hun just go to bed hopefully youll feel better tomorrow.

i hope so, I have to work tomorrow!

Hope you are feeling better.

If you do feel really bad/weak and wobbly it can help to have 3.5 or 4 packs just till you get into ketosis. Much better that then any chance of temptation.

Good luck with your exante journey
xxxx

The first few days can be really tough but once youve gotten past them you will be amazed how much easier it gets. Just hang on in there,

Well I managed to get through last night with nothing tempting me although I woke up in a panic as I dreamt I had eaten a turkey and coleslaw roll!! Having the banana shake with coffee... The shake is nice but no coffee next time. Gotta work today but then off till next wed so hopefully should be way in ketosis by then. Couldn't help but jump on the scales and already I've lost 3 pounds!! I know it's only water but a good boost nonetheless.

Thanks boleyna!! It was very very hard to resist as my OH said he was dying with hunger his face was a picture I felt really sorry for him but we stayed resolute and didn't cave in. I was sooo tempted tho.

Well done for keeping strong!

Once you reach ketosis you will feel much better.
xxxxxxxxxx

welcome teetie ...you will do just fine. When I started Exante I had dreams about pizzas and all things carbs, it took two or three weeks before the carbohydrate desires faded enough that I wasnt thinking about them every two minutes. Once you get past that stage it gets easier. Oh i find tea with a sweetener in is good for satisfying some cravings. good luck

Well I have went and blown it!! Allowed myself to be coerced by my OH into being naughty... He has decided he can't do it but I will he straight back in it tomorrow ad be in ketosis by the time I'm back at work... I feel so defeated that I gave in but more determined to succeed now to prove to my OH that it can be done, tomorrows another day!

Yeah I know I can do it, I've had a talk with OH about sabotaging me and he has said he will cook all his dinners himself and do what he can to support me. So gearing up for starting again tmro!!

Go for it, you can do it, the first 4 days are toughest so be prepared to have a will of iron. It gets easier after that! Good luck! :)

I've done the Atkins s before and I alway seem to get into ketosis really quickly, by day three I am over the worst... I am going to do it even if I have to sleep solidly for three days lol

Hi there
I'm another restarter its been a while... I used to be a w8 consultant after getting down to goal in 2007. But as all you fellow foodies will understand its was lot easier to re-gain 3 stone than it was to lose it! And so here i am back to square one. Last year I went to Florida with my family at Easter and loved it but at 13+ stone I felt frumpy and lumpy and just wore the same 2 pairs of size 16 linen trousers and vest tops for the whole two weeks. We have over 300 pictures but i'm in only 3 of them...now what does that tell you??! So have booked again for next easter and this time round I want to be on every photo looking slim and sexy! Decided to do a VCLD again as i'm too inpatient to do ww or SW. Have some packs of W8* left to start me off then swapping to exante. BRING IT ON hope we can support each other xx

Back