TS AAM Laura's diary!!

baker5518 said:
Contests Laura, that's a cracking weight loss. Keep up the good work!

Bl***dy iPhone autocorrect. That should have been congrats!

Lol baker I knew what you meant!! I hate the autocorrect too, ends up with some seriously weird words!

Well done - fab stuff

xxx

WELL DONE THATS A GREAT LOSS

Got a question for all you girls... I have the contraceptive implant and haven't had a period for 8 months now and all of a sudden this morning I took it... Do you think it's the diet? The same thing happened when I was on the Atkins last year at this time and I got my implant changed. Do you think its just the radical change in diet?

im not sure about the implant but i am always on time and since doing the diet i have come on a week early a few times. so could well be.

Totally thinking about going back on the pill coz at least I know when I'm going to have a period unlike this when it's just purely random :-(

i am normaly as regular as clock work but when i did atkins and now exante my periods are all over the place. my thinking is that it has something to with us being in ketosis :(

Yeah coz it's almost completely stopped now!! Think I may still go back on the pill tho coz I hate not knowing when I'm gonna get my period!

Hey everyone day 8 today!!! And still reeling from my weigh is this morning, I have noticed more definition on my waist as well and it's really noticeable on my face too. Just been to Tesco for some dr pepper zero and got some still water with a hint of apple it's really nice and a welcome break from the norm, it uses malic acid too. Looking forward to next week and hopefully seeing some more changes. That's me just having my last shake now I wasn't even bothered about having it but thought I better. Not drunk as much water as I'd have liked today only about 2 litres not Inc shakes but will aim higher tomorrow. See you all in the morning have a nice night xxx

Hello everyone day 9 here and I jump on the scales to find I've lost another pound, that's a pound a day so far then! I love this diet I mean that's just been 9 days and already i, and others, can notice the difference. This is the only VLCD diet I have ever been on so I'm just blown away by the results! Exante why didn't I find you sooner!!! Hope everyone has a successful day x

I just can totally see 9.5stone in my grasp now. It's great!

Sooooooooooo craving pizza and pasta!! :-(

Back