TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Doesn't mean you are not in ketosis. Maybe you should hold on to your wee for a while and test, or first thing again. Biggest signs are the physical ones.

Hey everyone!! Just on the bus to work grrrr :-( too early!!! But I do feel energised and so glad I started this diet before I went back, I'd have felt ten times worse if I hadn't. Couldn't resist jumping on the scales this morning it was my only salvation at that time in the morning and I've lost another 1.5 pounds taking it to 5.5 pounds since last Saturday!!! Wooop. Still got a good few days to go so hopefully even more but I'd be happy even if it stayed the same! Pee'd on a stick today and it was light pink so I think I am in ketosis :) hope today goes quick!! See you all at lunchtime xx

Have a good day Laura :) I'm back to work today too, also glad I started at the weekend too coz I feel fine now. I'm in jeans that were too snug to wear a couple of weeks ago too :)

Wow Lucy that's great!! My scrubs for work are too loose now too yay!!

glad your in the pink hun

i only test my pee in the mornings as i used to always get a negative result in the evenings. i think its all the water we are having that flushes it out! :)

Well Done Laura! It's all heading in the right direction.

glad you are back in the pink! I love how loose clothes feel :) they make you look like you are losing weight too and hides any wobbly bits :D

Morning everyone!!! Well I jumped on the scales this morning and 7 pounds down so far!! Not gonna weigh again till Saturday so I get a surprise! Then I'll update my stats. Feel amazing tho, previously when I'd been eating normally I would come in from work, be absolutely knackered, have dinner then go to bed at some ridiculously early time like 7 lol but last night I came in talked to OH for a while, made him some tuna pasta. Had my shake and proceeded to watch two episodes of the biggest loser (how inspirational btw!) and ended up not getting to sleep till half twelve! That's so not like me. I had a really good sleep tho and only woke up with my alarm. Probs will try to get an earlyish night tonight tho. Finding it really easy now, but couldn't do it without all your support guys!

well done on your loss

7pm is amazing! Good on you. I find myself watching these programs too. There's one which the lady presenter goes in and shows the people what they eat in a week or whatever - she then changes their diet by making them eat smoothies and stuff. I always cringe at her - oh she examines their poos too how embarrassing.

Lol at my typo - my post above is supposed to say 7lb is amazing. When I went to correct it I realised my iPhone changed it to PM - damn spell checker.

what gillian mckieth?

Today's been an awful day but I've stayed strong!!! I will post a novel of a post later x

lol yeah ive got a couple of her books.

Hiya everyone!! Day started off really well but when i got to work it was just terrible, everything went wrong and boss mucked up my holidays for this year, usually I am
So easy going and nothing really bothers me but today I felt like i was gonna start crying! What a baby! On the bus home i was thinking that if I've ever had a bad day before I would order takeaway eat it in bed and watch a movie, maybe a glass of wine, but I didn't even have that to make me feel better. Tbh I still feel a bit rubbish after today but I've been strong and not eaten anything as much as i wanted to, I want to be thinner more.
So another honk from me and I will be 100% until 28th as I'm going to Poland for three days and gonna still try and eat healthier but eating all the same. Then right back on it when I'm back until I lose it all.x

Back